TOCA6 - Spurgy, Team RPM, Volvo, and Chris Champions!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 3,469 comments
  • 152,914 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
looks like spot's opening up left, right and centre
 
Caused by Furi and a few other bad dive bombers...
 
looks like spot's opening up left, right and centre

I'm out of this. Less Touring Car driving. More Touring Car Forum trolling. :o
 
you will need a new entry list at this rate to keep up with the changes
 
I too am out for now, real life and a shed load of coursework is taking up my time.
 
Note the "may" from me and Dax, I could well not get the job as it is only an interview but if I do it's likely I won't have time for any GT5. (I will update on Monday 3pm ish)
 
Ah, about half the field quit :(
 
Dax, Paulmac, Matty, Tom, Chqr and Carb all heading for the departure lounge.
 
PaulMac don't travel with trolls and Penguins..
 
PaulMac don't travel with trolls and Penguins..

Don't worry. Trolls fly business class. Penguins are in the hold.
 
Carb gone??!!!!
 
Carb gone??!!!!

I was actually wondering the same... From SC for sure, but from TOCA? Even though Monza is a major joke with these cars, I'm not done yet.
 
I was actually wondering the same... From SC for sure, but from TOCA? Even though Monza is a major joke with these cars, I'm not done yet.

Penguin wants a drivers title I think :)
 
possibly up to 5 drivers have left to the series so spaces will open up for new drivers
 
Neljack just withdrew :( :( :( :(
 
are we going to have any drivers left by the start of the season?
 
Just for the record I havent left because everyone else has left, I sent Furi a PM about 2weeks ago saying it was a possibility and I made my decsion actually before I read the comments here today :guilty:

Ill say what I said to Furi, a little bit of making time saturday evenings and GT5 effort for it are factors in me leaving, I just want to stick to BST V-Spec and Nationwide really long term and just keep to those. :nervous:

And again, good luck in S6 👍
 
TOCA6 is falling apart. But not collapsing.
 
Still a blow though to TOCA.
 
spurgy is probably the happiest as some of his closet rivals are not participating which means he's more likely to make it 2 titles in a row
 
If Spurgy is continuing, that pretty much takes out all the fun from the series, so quitting may not be a bad idea after all.
 
spurgy is probably the happiest as some of his closet rivals are not participating which means he's more likely to make it 2 titles in a row

I have no plans on making that easy for him, don't you worry.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back