TOCA6 - Spurgy, Team RPM, Volvo, and Chris Champions!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 3,469 comments
  • 152,915 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
won't we need another steward after neljack left?
 
Will be reviewed.
 
we have 2 options it's either we vote again or use spurgy who was 2nd in the previous vote
 
Ordered wheel, comes in 5 days. Series starts in 12 days.

Gives me 7 days to buy/set up car and buy the track and practice.
 
Just back from holidays. Missed a lot, does this mean more people will be locked in
 
I left due to having too much going on in reality, there are also better things I could be doing on a Saturday evening but I can't reveal them as some people in this thread are too young :D Also Kinda left me and Carb dangling in the wind about the Mazda and its issues, i'm available as a reserve driver if anyone might need my services
 
Furinkazen
A reminder if you have not done so already, please leave here a picture of your teams car when decided. :)

Can I send it Via PSN
 
RPM are close to acquiring a third reserve driver.
 
raceorama leave Extreme Racecars

raceorama1234321 has decided that he would prefer to race in the Indy championship instead of the teams. He has rejoined O'ramaspeed, but the team have decided on the name Kenwood Autosports. The reason being this decision is that he enjoyed the challenge last season.
"I enjoyed the two races I had last season in the independent championship. Also, me and James have had our differences. I think that we might be able to test together still, but not as team mates, just mates" -orama
 
If anyone would like to possibly join Extreme Racecars please PM me.
 
Furinkazen
Alright! Some good news!

Also TOCA Stewards have approved Jakob's application to join TOCA. Updated entry due soon.

Is this good news or bad news?
 
haitch40
Yet I have no team mate. Thats just selfish. :lol:

You want one?
 
Kenwood Autosports
picture.php

raceorama1234321 lands sponsorship deal with Kenwood and renames team from O'ramaspeed to Kenwood Autosports
 
Indys have un-painted carbon bonnet btw.
 
Extreme Racecars News:

Team Extreme has picked up McDonald's & Coca-Cola for both the TOCA Carrera series & TOCA Championship. We quoted the owner/driver of Extreme Racecars as saying "I'm very happy to have McDonald's & Coca-Cola as sponsors. I hope to keep them happy for the whole season and maybe do more buisness with them later." Well there you have it Extreme Racecars Picked up McDonald's & Coca-Cola for sponsorship this season.
 
Your car is going to be overweight then.
 
So, James got Coke sponsoring and I got Pepsi... Makes sense, I guess... :dopey:
 
So, James got Coke sponsoring and I got Pepsi... Makes sense, I guess... :dopey:

Are you Shirley? One for the oldies back under me rock.:nervous:
 
Extreme Racecars meets McDonald's & Coca-Cola
picture.php
 
James TOCA team has a big appetite... Hehe...
 
I posted a pic of my car some pages back.. did it have to be at places like Kyoto/Gion and all those places? I forgot the name of the section in GT5. :lol:
 
I honestly don't mind, i'll gather pics.

The TOCA Merry Go Round is confusing me, new entry list after the test tomorrow.
Merry-Go-Round.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back