TOCA6 - Spurgy, Team RPM, Volvo, and Chris Champions!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 3,469 comments
  • 152,930 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to test out my 3D TV today :)
 
If the test wasn't a Spa and I hadn't two high school works due to tomorrow, I would join.
 
Spa Test Results:

2:33.8 Spurgy (VOL)
2:34.9 Haitch (HON)
2:35.4 Smuffy (BMW)
2:35.5 Chris (HON)
2:36.1 Furinkazen (VOL)
2:36.1 Sakery (INF)
2:38.8 DK (VOL)
2:37.0 Chqr (INF)
​
 
Hiatch that high?! :O

And Furi... in his usual pace, it seems... :sly:
 
Hiatch that high?! :O

And Furi... in his usual pace, it seems... :sly:

Just had some Senna and Prost issues with Spurgy :lol: Laguna Seca test starting.
 
Solid 3rd in the minirace.

Furi leading by example. Ramming Chris and myself off...
 
Solid 3rd in the minirace.

Furi leading by example. Ramming Chris and myself off...

After you errr.... turned 90 degrees to the right on a straight into me.
 
After you errr.... turned 90 degrees to the right on a straight into me.

To defend my position but gave you a car width.

All fairplay in the end, m'darling.
 
Akmuq now guaranteed a top 12 starting place. Jakob now entry 24.
 
How the 🤬 do we have a 5 car scrap in free run and go two by two in the pits :lol:
 
Curious did you get my last lap time before I left? If you didn't it was 1:38.9. Also when will there be a new driver table up?
 
I did, and new table coming tonight 👍
 
LAGUNA SECA Test Results
1:31.1 Spurgy (VOL)
1:32.3 Joe (MAZ)
1:32.8 Smuffy (BMW)
1:33.3 Chris (HON)
1:33.6 Furinkazen (VOL)
1:33.6 Michelin (VOL)
1:33.8 Haitch (HON)
1:35.0 Chqr (INF)
1:35.0 Sakery (INF)
1:35.7 Sumo (BMW)
1:38.4 Jakob (VOL)
1:38.9 James (VOL)​
 
Last edited:
LAGUNA SECA Test Results
1:31.1 Spurgy (VOL)
1:32.3 Joe (MAZ)
1:32.8 Smuffy (BMW)
1:33.3 Chris (HON)
1:33.6 Furinkazen (VOL)
1:33.6 Michelin (VOL)
1:33.8 Haitch (HON)
1:35.0 Chqr (INF)
1:35.0 Sakery (INF)
1:35.7 Sumo (BMW)
1:38.4 Jakob (VOL)
1:38.9 James (VOL)​

Fixed. Big gaps towards back of the field.
 
6th out of 12 cars. Not bad.
 
Infiniti is really slow at Laguna Seca. I will really struggle to qualify there.
 
car weren't great ever struggled with understeer or oversteer, it looks like i'm going to be mid pack this season hopefully keeping my top 12 place in the championship
 
car weren't great ever struggled with understeer or oversteer, it looks like i'm going to be mid pack this season hopefully keeping my top 12 place in the championship

You look pretty quick, I see you easily in top 10. 👍
 
So not great setup that was done out of pure lets put the slider here sort of thing. Mid pack at weakest circuit as it only has 1 real straight and thats very short and 2nd at spa.

Happy with that.
 
well some drivers haven't shown their hands yet and were waiting on some others into whether or not they are leaving?
 
Tested the BMW, Infiniti and Volvo today. Could someone send me a Honda and Mazda ASAP? I'm out of credits and don't really have the time to race around.
 
I'd be worried about the quality of racing with gaps like this, Furi...
 
I'd be worried about the quality of racing with gaps like this, Furi...

PM sent. Big gaps but it is only testing.
 
My last setup was the best, could've turned a better lap but I had some problems to pass Joe and Chqr.
 
Traffic was an issue at Laguna Seca.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back