- 44,186

- Blackburn
- Furinkazen_54
Hmm... How long until your new user title gets you in hot water..![]()
He started it
Hmm... How long until your new user title gets you in hot water..![]()
To think you used to be friends until TOCA happened in S3...
FurinkazenIts banter. And me and him had a few on-track "incidents" in NASCAR Sprint Cup.
Still only 4 quali spots for this saturday by the way guys.
FurinkazenBMW is significantly quicker off the line now, and better in low to mid speed turns. Should be a better all-round package.
What were the settings tonight? Think it would be helpful for everyone to know and find out roughly what might happen in the races![]()
I always make sure I get a photo-op of me and the car I'm using whenever I enter a new series. Here's to always following the routine:
![]()
See you all tomorrow.![]()
What times are you guys getting at Spa?
2:34's![]()
I've done a 2:33.8, I'll find you the page with the Spa test results![]()
The following drivers are required in the lobby by 7.15pm GMT to qualify:
Haitch
FlyingFox (I)
Tom
James6653
Conbon (I)
FrasierCrane (I)
Jakob (I)
Ghskilla (I)
Neljack (I)
Bazzer
5 slots are open, perhaps 6 if Joe can;t make it tonight.
Michelin I believe won't be in due to not having DLC. And I just forgot Akmuq and Carbonox are not in anymore... so actually:
Haitch
FlyingFox (I)
Tom
James6653
Conbon (I)
FrasierCrane (I)
Gokartman
Jakob (I)
Ghskilla (I)
Neljack (I)
Bazzer
kartman still in?
raceorama123432James, I think your days are numbered![]()
What if it rains 100% again tonight.
That will be fun.