TOCA6 - Spurgy, Team RPM, Volvo, and Chris Champions!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 3,469 comments
  • 152,919 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Scary more like. We had rain last season but nothing compared to the scale of last nights race.

I once did 100% rain in an F40 at the nurb 24h. That was scary.
 
2.35.447 best for me right now.
 
Seems a decent time 👍

It's taking me four laps to switch the tyres on though, what sort of pace are you at Furi?
 
Tom
It's taking me four laps to switch the tyres on though, what sort of pace are you at Furi?

I will be coming on to test in about 15 minutes, maybe if you want to join as well?
 
I will be coming on to test in about 15 minutes, maybe if you want to join as well?

Join my lounge, I've got Orama in here as well.
 
Just like Furi said, I'm not racing night due to not having the DLC.. but I'm talking with a cousin to see if he can give me the DLCs from GT5 as a Christmas gift. :lol:
 
2min 57 full wet lap times.
 
Won by 5 secs in the wet, I'm confident for tonight if it rains.
 
That BMW is rapid now.
 
Furinkazen
That BMW is rapid now.

BM's good in the wet, it can slide into the corners. Sumo smuffy and Dax took the top three slots at Suzuka in the wet.
 
Who I think will progress, if everyone turns up :D
10 cars, 5 spaces!

So mean... yet, so true. :p

First lap out ever in this thing, mid 36. Infiniti. Testing wet.
 
So mean... yet, so true. :p

First lap out ever in this thing, mid 36. Infiniti. Testing wet.

I reckon Pole will be 2:34, mid pack pace 2:35-2:36. Quali pace 2:35 to 2:40.
 
2:58 on a 100% wet track. The lap itself was a bit scruffy, I was trying to find lines everywhere, so I wasn't focusing on the lap itself. I'm looking okay for the race, if I qualify.
 
ghskilla
So mean... yet, so true. :p

First lap out ever in this thing, mid 36. Infiniti. Testing wet.

Sorry, I don't know your pace, you could progress though :)
 
2:58 on a 100% wet track. The lap itself was a bit scruffy, I was trying to find lines everywhere, so I wasn't focusing on the lap itself. I'm looking okay for the race, if I qualify.

I did 2:57, as did O'Rama and Tom. Sounds like your on the pace 👍
 
...Wow. Change of schedule at 7am in the morning. What utter 🤬. I hope I make it.

EDIT - And now I won't make it. Here's something about me: I won't make races on occasion due to family.
 
Last edited:
I got one 2:34 but cant do it again:-\
 
Not confident tonight:'(
 
So who's gonna be there tonight?
 
I will.
 
Five quali spots open: These guys I need in lobby in an hour exactly.

Haitch
Tom
James6653
Conbon (I)
FrasierCrane (I)
Jakob (I)
Ghskilla (I)
Neljack (I)
Bazzer


EDIT: Fox will not be in tonight.
 
Last edited:
I think Neljack and Haitch will not qualify while James and Jakob dominate the race.
 
Carbonox
I think Neljack and Haitch will not qualify while James and Jakob dominate the race.

Possible wins on the cards :lol:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back