ToCA7 - Spurgy, Yeratel, RPM, Mazda Champions! Standings / All Time Up

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 4,162 comments
  • 170,838 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha..................egg :)
 
Haha..................egg :)

egg.jpg
 
I thought Egg was an independent team?

EDIT: looked on BTCCPages - The team is benefiting from exactly the same help from Triple Eight as the "Vauxhall Motorsport" entry, but is sponsored by online "financial services" company Egg, and is carrying their distinctive livery.

So really they were just part of the Vauxhall super team, in different colours.


Ah, that makes sense. I'm looking into forming a B-Team for IRT, anyone who's interested feel free to PM me and we'll offer you a try-out.
 
Furinkazen
Yeah but not sure why would you do that unless your main drivers couldn't make it...

Well I am gonna go 3 races with the way they signed up & I am gonna base what I do on how the 3 of them perform.
 
oh yea, Dax has joined me at KR sport , thats our team
 
This is the EggSport I remember!

18388.jpg
 
oh yea, Dax has joined me at KR sport , thats our team

There goes my statement about feeder teams only being allowed to be one car :rolleyes:

Tom
This is the EggSport I remember!

18388.jpg

2003 I think, the pic I shwoed was the 2001 cars.
 
There goes my statement about feeder teams only being allowed to be one car :rolleyes:



2003 I think, the pic I shwoed was the 2001 cars.

we organised it before that statement :sly:
 
Just be Daxes team Venom then ;).
 
Tom
Here's my setup for the future! Thoughts?

DSCF0743_zps437f7e6d.jpg

Almost like mine. Just I have no wheel. :(
 
462774_399075126837158_2067074799_o_zpse475d828.jpg


Duel 4 watt speakers for the win :D
 
gokartman78
oh yea, Dax has joined me at KR sport , thats our team

Furinkazen
There goes my statement about feeder teams only being allowed to be one car :rolleyes:

gokartman78
we organised it before that statement :sly:

I was not told about this before the statement.
 
I will take the thing bottom right.

Now to read the book of five rings and challenge Furi.

But you call that messy Tom? You should see my room and desk.
 
Furinkazen

Ya if I was told I would have maybe thought something up.
 
Anyone want to do some GT5 fun racing?
 
I was not told about this before the statement.

I though being feeder team leader i had to get a team mate in, so i did :p
 
I though being feeder team leader i had to get a team mate in, so i did :p

And I mentioned feeder teams are better as independents - not having a truck style monopoly here.
 
And I mentioned feeder teams are better as independents - not having a truck style monopoly here.

na, me and dax will be the best team ever. We will be better than venom in 4.2, mainly because he will have me instead of inbred :sly:
 
na, me and dax will be the best team ever. We will be better than venom in 4.2, mainly because he will have me instead of inbred :sly:

So in that case your your own team then?
 
So in that case your your own team then?

no, we are the team extreme feeder team, but with 2 cars. and we are team KR sport. am I turning into someone ?
 
no, we are the team extreme feeder team, but with 2 cars. and we are team KR sport. am I turning into someone ?

Feeder teams can only have one car...
 
Well if one of my main drivers don't show up for the first three rounds. They will be moved to reserve & the one driver left racing as Extreme Racecars will be moved to Team KR & Dax & Gokart will be moved up to Extreme Racecars. Or I will go by qualifying. All four drivers show up & the 3 that finish highest are the teams.
 
Well if one of my main drivers don't show up for the first three rounds. They will be moved to reserve & the one driver left racing as Extreme Racecars will be moved to Team KR & Dax & Gokart will be moved up to Extreme Racecars. Or I will go by qualifying. All four drivers show up & the 3 that finish highest are the teams.

Wut? :odd:
 
Well if one of my main drivers don't show up for the first three rounds. They will be moved to reserve & the one driver left racing as Extreme Racecars will be moved to Team KR & Dax & Gokart will be moved up to Extreme Racecars. Or I will go by qualifying. All four drivers show up & the 3 that finish highest are the teams.

Huh??
 
Furinkazen

I can do one of two things:

A: If one of my main drivers don't show up for the first three rounds. They will be moved to reserve & the one driver left racing as Extreme Racecars will be moved to Team KR & Dax & Gokart will be moved up to Extreme Racecars.
Or

B: I will go by qualifying. All four drivers show up & the 3 that finish highest are the teams.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back