Premium
United Kingdom
Blackburn
Furinkazen_54
~GTP's #1 TOURING CAR CHAMPIONSHIP~
CLICK LINK For LATEST PENALTIES + TABLES
Official Website!

fixed.gif

Welcome to TOCA7 - The 7th SEASON OF TOP CLASS TOURING CAR ACTION ON GTPLANET!!!
Season 1 ~ Season 2 ~ Season 3 ~ Season 4.1 ~ Season 4.2 ~ Season 5 ~ Season 6

Previous Winners
Season 1 - Driftking18594 (Overall)
Season 2 - Driftking18594 (Overall)
Season 3 - Sumo098 (Overall, Independents), Team MRT (Teams)
Season 4 - GTP_DaxCobra (Overall), GTP_PaulMac (Independents), VenoMMotorsports (Teams)
Season 5 - Spurgy777 (Overall), JoeOfTheFire (Independents), DeathByCarbon Racing (Teams), Volvo (Makes)
Season 6 - Spurgy777 (Overall), ChrisJohnson93 (Independents), Team RPM (Teams), Volvo (Makes)

Last edited:
Lobby_zps4cdfe782.gif

~Races are held Saturdays nights, with room open from 7pm UK time through to 9.30pm.~

~To compete make sure you have "Furinkazen" on your friends list - it is an open lobby and drivers who I do not know will be asked to leave and kicked if necessary!~

~Grip Reduction is set to Real~

~Damage is Light~

~Mics are OFF to reduce lag~

~All driving aids except ABS at 1 are disallowed.~

~Draft is Weak~

Qualifying_zps1bd8e514.gif

~TOCA7 uses a pre-qualifying system in order to make sure the best drivers on the grid are present at each round.~

~The Top 12 in the championship points are “locked in” and guaranteed a place in the lobby.~

~The rest of the entries have to be in the lobby when it opens at 7pm for a short "Heat Race", the top 4 in that will make it into the main three races.~

~If anyone of the Top 12 is known not be present before race night, that opens up another quali slot..~

~If not enough people turn up for the "Heat Race" it is skipped and practise continues up to main qualifying at 7.45pm.

RaceRules_zps95394a0b.gif

~Timetable will be as follows: 7pm, Race Room Opens. 7.20pm Heat Race. 7:45pm Qualifying for 15 minutes. 8pm Race 1. 5 min break between races for Race 2. 5 min break between races for Race 3.~

~Race’s will be run from a standing start.~

~Race 2 and 3 are Reverse Grid events.~

~Set-up changes between races are allowed.~

~Penalties are off.~

~Fuel Use and Tyre Wear is on.~

~This is touring car’s so bumping, rubbing and small taps are par for the course. But excessive and deliberate moves across half the track to take someone out are disallowed. Remember – be hard but fair. TOCA Season 5 Stewards will review incidents post race and take appropriate action.~

~BTCC points system of We will use the BTCC Points System: 1st – 20 points; 2nd – 17; 3rd – 15; 4th – 13; 5th – 11; 6th – 10; 7th – 9; 8th – 8; 9th – 7; 10th – 6; 11th – 5; 12th – 4; 13th – 3; 14th – 2; 15th – 1. Pts will count for all 24 TOCA SEASON 6 Races~

~Foul language in the lobby and / or other negative conduct will result in points deductions and bans.~

~You are NOT allowed to swap cars during the course of the season. Prior to the Season Start please make sure you have decided your car / team, and passed the information on to me.~

~Rage-quitters who earn cheap poles subsequently will be penalised. If you wish to stop, pull over off the road at a safe place out the way.~

~Mid race chat is largely prohibited. Writing down "sorry" is considered fine, but ranting and writing "why did you not wait for me to enter?" or "****ing stupid backmarker!!!" is prohibited.~

Last edited:
Cars_zps136cb0ad.gif

~ONLY PARTS THAT ARE MARKED WITH A "Y" ON THE TUNING SHEET ARE REQUIRED - PARTS WITH AN "O" ARE OPTIONAL - ANYONE FOUDN WITH ILLEGAL PARTS WILL BE DISQUALIFIED ON THE SPOT!~

~IF YOU ARE PART OF A TWO CAR TEAM AND YOUR CAR CAN RUN A CARBON BONNET YOU MUST USE THE PAINTED CARBON BONNET. INDEPENDENTS MUST USE THE BLACK CARBON BONNET~

0Audi_zpsf33321b4.gif

SpecAUDIM_zps5c5c438a.jpg

0BMW_zps1f769b75.gif

SpecBMWM_zpsed3f04d8.jpg

0Honda_zpsfea76945.gif

SpecHondaV2_zpsb0964743.png

0Infiniti_zps81a58463.gif

SpecInfiniti_zps012096c7.png

0Mazda_zps0e060cee.gif

SpecMazda_zps845ee6cc.png

0Mini_zps4a5fc696.gif

SpecMiniM_zps45ddd3ee.jpg

0Suzuki_zpsffb6998c.gif

SpecSuzuki_zpse7d25d7e.png

0VW_zpsef9c64a6.gif

SpecVW_zpse4baa1c3.png

Last edited:
Circuits_zpsff19c5e2.gif

TOCA7 is 24 races, over 8 weeks.

1CRI_zps382e1229.gif

R1/2/3 - Cape Ring South - 15 Laps - JANUARY 19th

TOCA returns for the first time in 4 seasons to the Cape Ring's south layout. A popular circuit, with plenty of overtaking chances at this tricky challenge.

1Mon_zps8a0431a6.gif

R4/5/6 - Monza - 9 Laps - JANUARY 26th

~TOCA fires themselves full speed around the historic italian speed-drome for round 2, with April showers a chance.~

1Aut_zps5b272080.gif

R7/8/9 - Autumn Ring - 15 Laps - FEBRUARY 2nd

~TOCA returns to the Autumn Ring, it's tricky technical turns favouring the best chassis' in TOCA's.~

1Fuji_zps4f28329d.gif

R10/11/12 - Fuji GT - 12 Laps - FEBRUARY 9th

~TOCA makes it's debut around the slopes of Mount Fuji as the season reaches it's half way mark~

1Spa_zpsacfd2923.gif

R13/14/15 - Spa - 7 Laps - FEBRUARY 16th

~Spa is always a slippy little customer, and returns for Round 5 of TOCA7~

1Lag_zps3a93ec73.gif

R16/17/18 - Laguna Seca - 12 Laps - FEBRUARY 23rd

~Laguna Seca returns as TOCA tackles the corkscrew yet again~

1Indy_zps4599ad55.gif

R19/20/21 - Indianapolis Road Course. - 12 Laps - MARCH 2nd

~Indianapolis returns for another go as penultimate race of TOCA7~

1Nur_zps0c9c6482.gif

R22/23/24 - Nurburgring GP / D - 12 Laps TBC - MARCH 9th

~Once again the Nurburgring plays host to the grand finale of TOCA7~

Last edited:

MonzaOVR-1_zpsf9f1674c.jpg

Dax vs Spurgy out there. RPM vs a bloody Mazda team, seems familiar, I run up the order, Chris locks himself in as well.

MonzaIND_zpsdd75c9f8.jpg

Yeratel and Snowcrash tie for the lead, Smuddy, Chris, and Fox are sniffing around waiting for an opening.

MonzaTEAMS_zpsf7b28691.jpg

RPM pull away from VenoM, whilst RB Motorsports disaster of a weekend mean IRT are right on their exhaust pipes. Also a welcome to Jinbu Attai.

MonzaMAKESS_zps5629fa8c.jpg

Mazda pull away, Infiniti pulling a gap over BMW, Audi pass Mini, a massive 50 point score in Race 2 at Monza highest of any manufacturer in this very competitive season.

Last edited:
Woaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah :D. Great work Furi.

Me and Conbon14 are in a team RB Motorsport 👍

Will there be a pre season event? I might be interested in joining. I know for sure I won't make some dates, but I'm always looking for new racing groups.

Pluxtheduck, BMW. Anyone fancy being a team with me?

Dax you willing to pair with me?

Last edited:
By the way Furi it says the BMW's mass is 1368Kg, pretty sure it's supposed to be 1358Kg :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back