ToCA7 - Spurgy, Yeratel, RPM, Mazda Champions! Standings / All Time Up

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 4,162 comments
  • 170,838 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone done any practise? Had a run around with Furi earlier and got down to a 2.31.2 :)
 
no practice for me as of yet?

how come the thread is dead?
 
chrisjohnson93
no practice for me as of yet?

how come the thread is dead?

I am busy.
 
I may or may not be here for this weeks meeting. Depends if I'm back from Wiltshire.
 
Anyone done any practise? Had a run around with Furi earlier and got down to a 2.31.2 :)

So for now I'm only .2 off your time in Infiniti, not bad.. But .7 faster in VW :D.
 
2.36 for me. I keep going wide on a couple corners, really hurts my times. Trying to find a good line, but at least I'm consistent.
 
paulmac2k9
So for now I'm only .2 off your time in Infiniti, not bad.. But .7 faster in VW :D.

Yep, did have a run around in the Mazda and VW too, did a 2.31.3 and a 2.30.7.
 
Yep, did have a run around in the Mazda and VW too, did a 2.31.3 and a 2.30.7.

These times are so pointless. With Furi-weather we will have not one dry lap this weekend... :sly:
 
Might do spa, depends on what time we start. do I still have to quali?
 
snowgt
These times are so pointless. With Furi-weather we will have not one dry lap this weekend... :sly:

Fair enough, but we all know the cars are going to be completely unbalanced in the wet anyway, so who needs lap times for that :lol:
 
gokartman78
Might do spa, depends on what time we start. do I still have to quali?

Yes.
 
Grids only set themselves in the fairy world. :lol: That place where Furi lives.
 
MrMelancholy15
Someone asked if they still had to qualify. Furi said yes. I implied that the grids don't set themselves. :dunce:

Ahh, you were talking about Qualifying, kart man was reffering to the quali race. Thats why I got confused :p
 
Gokartman will need to go through the Heat Race.

Apologies for lack of details but I am really busy this week. See you all saturday.
 
Spurgian Vettel isn't leading the champonship?!
 
ATIN, it's been too long, :) hi there.


Furi, I don't believe you're really busy. You're only moving to a new place. Only. :lol: Good luck with that.
 
Tech Sheets WILL be updated today.
 
Hey, im trying to get a drive in an M3 for Britcar, also im in Forza's highest profile series aswell :D
 
Hey, im trying to get a drive in an M3 for Britcar, also im in Forza's highest profile series aswell :D

Niice 👍 , ever consider a TOCA one-off return?
 
If you have £3,000 spare maybe
 
Hey, im trying to get a drive in an M3 for Britcar, also im in Forza's highest profile series aswell :D

I think I heard you were doing that one, the Forza thing.

As for Britcar, if you need a teammate... :lol: :sly:


Lastly, I'm happy to announce that I'm the 31st ToCA entry for the season. Finalizing my entry now:

Entry
MrMelancholy15/MrMelancholy15/MINI Cooper S '08/CRT MINI Racing

Take a guess what CRT stands for, go ahead...
 
MrM racing in TOCA? :nervous: Now I'm worried about the safety of the others :sly:
 
MrM racing in TOCA? :nervous: Now I'm worried about the safety of the others :sly:

I only flip Jettas. This has been proven, scientifically, by playing a bunch of iRacing. :sly: I'm perfectly fine with MINI Coopers.
 
I only flip Jettas. This has been proven, scientifically, by playing a bunch of iRacing. :sly: I'm perfectly fine with MINI Coopers.

I'm thinking more about a situation where someone bumps you in a corner, and shortly after chaos ensues :trouble:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back