ToCA7 - Spurgy, Yeratel, RPM, Mazda Champions! Standings / All Time Up

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 4,162 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
"ToCA7 - Spurgy's Third Title, RPM's Team's Title, and Furi also wins!!"

By the way, it should be mentioned that the moment no one showed from neither Venom nor Invicta, RPM confirmed their title... (even before the start of R1)

Last edited:
I'm sure the battle for the Teams' Championship has been very close and fun to watch in these past few seasons.

I'm sure the battle for the Teams' Championship has been very close and fun to watch in these past few seasons.

Glad to see it's not just my touring car series that seems to be having difficulty getting Teams to form or stay formed. It's a problem.

Sakery and Scanny got some real issues tonight. Congrats to Spurgy on a title hat trick :cheers:

Unbelievable :confused:

Furi, please watch the replays before making statements like this.

In race 1 DK hit you going into turn 1 and I ran into the back of you as a result of it, that was the only time we made any sort of contact in race 1

Race 2, the incident I'm guessing you're talking about (because i cant find any others) was when I gave you a couple of bumps in the hairpins on one lap, which admittedly had you a bit sideways and you dropped a rear wheel into the dirt a little, nothing more. I held my hand up to that.

Thats about the worst thing I've done in 9 races in this series and I think it's pretty lame to single it out like you have given all the other stuff that goes on.

I misjudged my braking into turn 1 once in 36 laps tonight (race 1) and caught smuffy but even that wasn't enough to take him off track. If what happened between us is the limit then you're going to have your work cut out sorting through tonight's events. I can give you at least half a dozen to look at.

Anyway, good fun overall tonight fellas 👍

Scanny, I wouldn't worry too much about what Furi says, he does get confused sometimes and will give warnings to random people :P

Also, I just noticed that I won the championship with my 100th GTP win :D

Scanny, I wouldn't worry too much about what Furi says, he does get confused sometimes and will give warnings to random people :P

Also, I just noticed that I won the championship with my 100th GTP win :D

I'm not particularly worried Spurgy, I've raced in enough high profile series on this forum in the last 3 years to be more than comfortable with my on track conduct :P

Congrats 👍

You sure have Scanny ;). I'd never doubt your cleanly-ness 👍.

@Scanny, that was a little bit of me running hot, the track catches people out. Ya cool bud 👍

@Scanny, that was a little bit of me running hot, the track catches people out. Ya cool bud 👍

Well, now that you've experienced the other touring car series's lunacy, can you imagine if we went to Indy, what turn 1 would look like? :crazy: :scared:

Next week is season finale at Nurb Gp/D. ITCC at Nurb Gp/D. Well, i'll be prepared at one of my favourite tracks ;)

Heavy damage would go a long way to curbing people's 'enthusiasm'

Maybe... but that would've been the end of our R2... when you hit the tyres on turn 1 and I hit you immediately (I ended with both front wheels/suspensions damaged as well as my engine)

Maybe... but that would've been the end of our R2... when you hit the tyres on turn 1 and I hit you immediately (I ended with both front wheels/suspensions damaged as well as my engine)

Well, now that's just silly, Scanny Flick. :lol:

Lag spikes are still an issue, unfortunately.

Haven't come across any serious lag at all yet in TOCA to be honest. Besides that, lag spikes are most common at race starts and you can have a re-start procedure to cover that. Any persistent lag during a race is usually down to someone having a pretty rotten connection to the point where you wouldn't want them racing anyway.

Also when running damage you tend not to be constantly side by side banging doors with someone, you pick your moments and you keep a little more distance which can reduce the chances of being spiked somewhat

I've raced in a lot of heavy damage series' and when its managed well it works brilliantly on many levels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back