ToCA7 - Spurgy, Yeratel, RPM, Mazda Champions! Standings / All Time Up

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 4,162 comments
  • 170,844 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Didn't smash.
2. Liking how I get picked on when i'm one of the fairest guys out there.
3. Spurgy had won the title.
4. Teammates fight for a win.
5. Infiniti Limo Does Not Turn Well Sometimes Yo.

I have absolutely no idea how the incident played out, but stop blaming the car for incidents.
 
~Furi wins, everyone complains.~
 
Whenever Furi wins a race, it makes me realize I didn't give my best that day.
 
1. Didn't smash.
2. Liking how I get picked on when i'm one of the fairest guys out there.
3. Spurgy had won the title.
4. Teammates fight for a win.
5. Infiniti Limo Does Not Turn Well Sometimes Yo.

I was not talking about TOCA whatsoever.
 
I was not talking about TOCA whatsoever.

I'll point out you just slammed into me at every chance under braking in ITCC... but that's for ITCC thread.
 
I'll point out you just slammed into me at every chance under braking in ITCC... but that's for ITCC thread.

Can we go there? I wouldn't mind a discussion in there
 
@Smuffy incident: That wasn´t fair or sporty or me. I just "snapped" and did it. Strip me from my fix spot for Nürb so I have to Q for the Race.
And hand me a heavy point reduction or force me to repaint my Mini in a colour of your choice so I have the "Blame-colour"-Spot.
Or force me to use the Swift (I would like this !! :D) or something else.
Just do something because that was plainly s h i t from me.

In addition: The sentence: "... and he deserved it !!"
Was stupid too. No-one deserves this and I hope smuffy accepts my apology 👍


At the end of the day we are all human and we all make mistakes and wrong decisions at times
=> we all live on and looking forward is better for your Heart and life than looking at happend and unrewindable things.
 
And hand me a heavy point reduction or force me to repaint my Mini in a colour of your choice so I have the "Blame-colour"-Spot.

some sort of fluorescent pink with fluorescent green or orange rims will do
 
Sakery. Pm sent.
 
Bad news. With my internet switchover looks like that I might not be on this weekend :scared:
 
BigAss Table:
PreNUR1_zps9628dd05.jpg


PreNUR2_zpse674050a.jpg


PreNUR3_zps3d126a1b.jpg


PreNUR4_zpsd372c39c.jpg
 
Those tables have plenty of sad stories to tell...
 
Those tables have plenty of sad stories to tell...

Good, bad, and sad from a record 35 car entry.
 
The best thing to pick out of the tables is Furi isn't even half the driver Spurgy is :lol:.
 
The best thing to pick out of the tables is Furi isn't even half the driver Spurgy is :lol:.

As is a lot of the field.... I know i'm not the fastest guy out there...
 
But everyone under 5th has missed multiple races..
 
I'm 30 pts behind Tom... I could get into the top 12 by the most miraculous of the miracles. :lol:
 
Won't make this weekend :( I'll be taking the SAT test (Standardized test for colleges over here in 'murica)
 
All I have to do to get into the top 12 is hope that cnd won't show up. :lol:
 
polarbear345

I probably will. I'm 80/20 showing to not showing right now.
 
cnd01
I probably will. I'm 80/20 showing to not showing right now.

Sadly the same here.
 
Looking better for this weekend.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back