ToCA7 - Spurgy, Yeratel, RPM, Mazda Champions! Standings / All Time Up

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 4,162 comments
  • 170,840 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't practised either, because that damn Drift Trial at Le Mans is wasting my time.
 
I have turned around 4 laps in, 1 in a Infiniti, 3 in a Golf :lol:

Room might open late, due to me in NASCAR NW. Be up by 10 past 7.
 
May not make it as well, heading out to have lunch with parents.
 
Race Control (Furinkazen) has said: "Room will be up at 20 past"
 
Any chance of delaying quali race (if it happens) till say 7:45?

Should be there by then :p
 
Race Control (Furinkazen) has said: "Room will be up in 10 minutes"
 
Ask race control when the quali raxe is going to happen?
 
Race Control says at 19.35 hours, 15 min from now.
 
No hot laps, just a straight GO go for quali event in 10 min. Hurry in, there are SIX places for the races!
 
I don't even have a car built but I'll try to make it.
 
Müle;8261156
I don't even have a car built but I'll try to make it.

Rgr ya got 7 mins. If less than six quali drivers show you get a bye through.
 
4 in, 4 mins left!
 
On my way hold on
 
Just reached the garage of my apartment, can it hold 5 min?
 
Mule and CnD take final spots, one may be left for michelin. All others may join, main quali starts 10 mins at quarter to.

Of there's room in lobby you may join.
 
Furinkazen
Mule and CnD take final spots, one may be left for michelin. All others may join, main quali starts 10 mins at quarter to.

Nevermind me, have to leave again. Thanks for awaiting me anyway.

Good luck everyone, may the best win.
 
Ya can join all you lot.
 
MÜLE Mötorsports to enter a last minute independent Mäzda entry in preparation for a possible TOCA 8 campaign.
 
Müle;8261226
MÜLE Mötorsports to enter a last minute independent Mäzda entry in preparation for a possible TOCA 8 campaign.

At least you can afford the parts, unlike MrMelancholy :lol:

Right, there's room in lobby, ya can join even if ya late tonight. Not too fussed. Main quali for race 1 at 10 to, race start at 5 past.
 
At least you can afford the parts, unlike MrMelancholy :lol:

Right, there's room in lobby, ya can join even if ya late tonight. Not too fussed. Main quali for race 1 at 10 to, race start at 5 past.

So I could join for R2 and/or R3?
 
Scanny online, Mich might be in later... gonna be a good one!

1 spot left in lobby.
 
Last edited:
Laggy very laggy in T1 or else I got slammed.
 
Now I know why Paul hates that guy. What a moron.
 
Just got home, going on soon.
 
Race 2 commencing, and someone is getting the boot after this round.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back