ToCA7 - Spurgy, Yeratel, RPM, Mazda Champions! Standings / All Time Up

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 4,162 comments
  • 170,838 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Circuits_zpsff19c5e2.gif


TOCA7 is 24 races, over 8 weeks.

1CRI_zps382e1229.gif

R1/2/3 - Cape Ring South - 15 Laps - JANUARY 19th

TOCA returns for the first time in 4 seasons to the Cape Ring's south layout. A popular circuit, with plenty of overtaking chances at this tricky challenge.

​

January 19th we begin!
 
Furinkazen
TOCA7 is 24 races, over 8 weeks.

R1/2/3 - Cape Ring South - 15 Laps - JANUARY 19th

TOCA returns for the first time in 4 seasons to the Cape Ring's south layout. A popular circuit, with plenty of overtaking chances at this tricky challenge.



January 19th we begin!

So, will it be every weekend after this or is there a break?
 
So, will it be every weekend after this or is there a break?

There may be an offweek. Unsure you see, I might even miss a portion of the season due to moving house, and depending on when in march it finishes I will miss a race weekend due to being in Italy probably.
 
Looking forward to Season 7 now that Swedish wheelbarrow has gone.

Now a cheap plug for ToCA Supercar Series
 
Last edited:
Guys that TOCA Supercars will be epic ;)
 
Last edited:
Nice tribute to Gerry Anderson Furi 👍
 
Very interested in joining this great series. It would depend on what time it falls. What time would this be in eastern (U.S.) time? If it will fit my schedule, then I will race. I would like to try the Infiniti if possible.
 
sing me up add me h3llaflushh
 
R34EVO9
sing me up add me h3llaflushh

You have to qualify first?:-)
Well before you can race.
 
R34EVO9
sing me up add me h3llaflushh

cnd01
Very interested in joining this great series. It would depend on what time it falls. What time would this be in eastern (U.S.) time? If it will fit my schedule, then I will race. I would like to try the Infiniti if possible.

Erm, entries are full and theres reserves :banghead:
 
Hey if they drop out your in, your simply in line. And tbh I don;t see Atin or Sumo coming back.

May I also wait in this line? :)
 
R34EVO9
sing me up add me h3llaflushh

And no mics in toca so singing is limited.:-P
 
I will be drawing up a reserve list. Sumo and Atin are 99% out.
 
I will be drawing up a reserve list. Sumo and Atin are 99% out.

How many people are allowed to enter the heat race? Does that include reserves?
 
How many people are allowed to enter the heat race? Does that include reserves?

No, 15 are allowed to enter the heat race. I'll get a list sorted in an hour for you guys.
 
You have quite a lot of sign-ups. Ever consider running a second room?
 
No, 15 are allowed to enter the heat race. I'll get a list sorted in an hour for you guys.

Wow, 31 people have already signed up. :crazy:
 
You have quite a lot of sign-ups. Ever consider running a second room?

Wow, 31 people have already signed up. :crazy:

Been discussed bit it's out of question for scale. I'll ad last season we had this amount of sign ups but most amount we had for a quali race was 9. We'll be sorting things, there's always one or two who can;t make it in and one or two who just disappear.
 
I suppose the tables are being updated with everyone signed up as of recent.
 
Been discussed bit it's out of question for scale. I'll ad last season we had this amount of sign ups but most amount we had for a quali race was 9. We'll be sorting things, there's always one or two who can;t make it in and one or two who just disappear.

That's a shame. Hopefully it'll be better this time around? Seems to be a great series considering it's been around so long.
 
Been discussed bit it's out of question for scale. I'll ad last season we had this amount of sign ups but most amount we had for a quali race was 9. We'll be sorting things, there's always one or two who can;t make it in and one or two who just disappear.

Fair enough. Let me know if there is a spot for me. I'll add you on PSN just in case.
 
Good news to all 4 of you, you are officially registered. Entry update here. Sumo and Atin removed, Sakery and Dax now locked in! :cheers:

ENTRIES SHUT

E03_zps36b63190.png
 
Last edited:
Thanks Furi. 👍 I'm glad I made it in time. :D
 
Awesome!

When you get a chance, my car is the Infiniti, and put my team down as Mafia Motorsports please.
 
Awesome!

When you get a chance, my car is the Infiniti, and put my team down as Mafia Motorsports please.

Awh :(

Check the Facebook messages :)
 
Awesome!

When you get a chance, my car is the Infiniti, and put my team down as Mafia Motorsports please.

Independent or will you be finding a team mate?

A reminder if your car can have a carbon bonnet if you're independent it has to be the BLACK carbon one.
 
We can still change cars, right?
 
Independent or will you be finding a team mate?

A reminder if your car can have a carbon bonnet if you're independent it has to be the BLACK carbon one.

I should be able to find a teammate.

I will remember to add the correct carbon bonnet come race time :)
 
We can still change cars, right?

Yeah ya got until around 10th of January to pick your car 👍


I should be able to find a teammate.

I will remember to add the correct carbon bonnet come race time :)

Infiniti does not have that part anyway.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back