ToCA7 - Spurgy, Yeratel, RPM, Mazda Champions! Standings / All Time Up

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 4,162 comments
  • 170,841 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I missed my first win by 1/3rd of a blink (0.010 seconds) and I led 8.9 laps (with a few breaks where chris passed me).
R1 and R2 where ok due to the rain and I´m not the best rain-driver so 10th and 9th is ok.

But Monza is far away of being a Mini Track => I´m looking forward to Autumn Ring
(I did mid-high 1:19´s there hoping that it´s a good Time)

Missed 1 Round and managed 30points at Monza => If I made the same pointz at Cape I would have been fighting for the Championship :D
 
Well furi that's embarrassing after your little stir up hatred session.

From the BTCC thread.
. The incident involving R35 and Furinkazen has not been ruled as deliberate in this case.
 
Wow, I missed being locked in by a point :p

I wouldn't have taken the slot though. If I'm free to race another Saturday and there's room for me, I may be back again this season.

I would like to race against you again 👍
 
Well furi that's embarrassing after your little stir up hatred session.

From the BTCC thread.

Embarassing? No actually just plain disturbing that its not ruled as deliberate.
 
Embarassing? No actually just plain disturbing that its not ruled as deliberate.

Have sent you a PM detailing what the stewards thought of it.
 
Embarassing? No actually just plain disturbing that its not ruled as deliberate.

Unless 35 basically comes clean (huh pardon the pun) its nigh on impossible for the stewards to label it as deliberate i guess.:indiff:
 
Have sent you a PM detailing what the stewards thought of it.

Received, shame but Stewards judgement. But 👎 still...
 
Unless 35 basically comes clean (huh pardon the pun) its nigh on impossible for the stewards to label it as deliberate i guess.:indiff:

:sly: But yeh, I think whether or not it was deliberate shouldn't be a factor...
 
Chaps end the BTCC discussion here, I understand Rolo's PM and it's a little more complex and favourable for me in my opinion. End of discussion there.
 
:sly: But yeh, I think whether or not it was deliberate shouldn't be a factor...

Agreed. And earlier he admitted he's a dirty driver so why even have him in a race series?
 
:sly: But yeh, I think whether or not it was deliberate shouldn't be a factor...

I thought that was the question under discussion wether it was intentional or not but anyway like Furi says turn it in.
 
DaxCobra
Agreed. And earlier he admitted he's a dirty driver so why even have him in a race series?

And you admit to deliberately taking people out, what's the difference? And haitch this issue has caused nothing but problems and yet you feel fit to bring it up again?
 
Admiting to reacting to one persons consistant ramming etc doesn't count as "people" which is plural, might need to brush up on that ;).

/Grammer Nazi
 
And you admit to deliberately taking people out, what's the difference? And haitch this issue has caused nothing but problems and yet you feel fit to bring it up again?

It's not like I go around slamming people out of the way.

You on the other hand..


Edit: Paulmac 👍
 
Tell yourself what you like dax :P regardless, if it was going to be dealt with it should have been dealt with elsewhere not in here AGAIN
 
Tell yourself what you like dax :P regardless, if it was going to be dealt with it should have been dealt with elsewhere not in here AGAIN

We were just discussing your... uhh... 'racecraft'.
 
I was going to post but I thought that last one was a little too immature to respond to but I guess I'll say what I was going to...

Given most people have no problems with Dax many of which I know and are fellow PURE stewards Carra and Biffy to name a few. I think your misguided slandering of Dax is just burying you deeper into a hole...
 
R35 ya not even this series. In fact your banned. So don't know why your even here. :)
 
I was going to post but I thought that last one was a little too immature to respond to but I guess I'll say what I was going to...

Given most people have no problems with Dax many of which I know and are fellow PURE stewards Carra and Biffy to name a few. I think your misguided slandering of Dax is just burying you deeper into a hole...

We won't mention that one. :scared: :lol:

(Biffy had a complaint about Dax's last lap move at Monaco, Stewards ruled it was fine.)
 
We won't mention that one. :scared: :lol:

(Biffy had a complaint about Dax's last lap move at Monaco, Stewards ruled it was fine.)

Well besided that they had fun together ;).
 
It was give and take. ;)

Around Tsukuba he had no problems with me, we did two laps literally side by side. ;)
 
Well besided that they had fun together ;).

It was give and take. ;)

Around Tsukuba he had no problems with me, we did two laps literally side by side. ;)

I know. The move was fine- both drivers got a bit of each other throughout the whole lap. 👍
 
Furi, website?


I know it's 'vette racing now but when's it up? Tomorrow?
 
Fine furi yes i am banned why did you post a video and try to make an example of me here then? why not in the BTCC thread where it actually happened?
 
Love the ignore function :)
 
Not sure where all this is heading but it isn't pleasant reading tbh i'd draw a line now fellas..............all of you.👍
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back