Today's in log bonus are 5 random colours instead of museum cards?

  • Thread starter Thread starter kamikazekoala
  • 89 comments
  • 7,968 views
Messages
182
I logged in today and it said I got 5 paints.

Anybody elso got this or is it a glitch?
 
I had both paints and museum cards, maybe it might differ from day to day.
 
They gave me 6 cards and 6 colours today.
 
5 paints and cards yesterday. 5 paints and cards today.
 
6 colours and 6 museum cards. EU version
 
5 paints and 5 cards. PAL CE here.

Maybe PD have done something about the lack of paint! :D
 
Yep, we now get colors. Very cool. :D
 
Canadians screwed again lol .. I got 6 museum cards. That was it. Fail.
 
US version.

Got 6 cards only. I thought I didn't see it correctly but someone has already said 6 cards/colors so it must have been correct.
 
Canadians screwed again lol .. I got 6 museum cards. That was it. Fail.

Ya WTF! I saw everybody on here talking about getting free paint for logging on I go try it and nothing! Im pissed, why do all of the other markets get perks over us?

Come on PD, level the playing field. Canadians like paint just as much as Europeans!
 
5 cards yesterday, 5 cards and 5 paints today UK.
 
I got 5 cards and 5 paints.

PSN BR.
 
Being a Chilean using EU account gets me 6 cards and 5 paints :dopey:
 
Ha!! Added to my list of "WTF?!?!?!" about GT5.

Why do US players not get colors?

Of course, it's no big deal.... but why? There's just a general feeling of lack of consistency and sloppiness with this game.... it all feels like a first-pass effort (which is not what I'd expect for 5 years development).
 
Ha!! Added to my list of "WTF?!?!?!" about GT5.

Why do US players not get colors?

Of course, it's no big deal.... but why? There's just a general feeling of lack of consistency and sloppiness with this game.... it all feels like a first-pass effort (which is not what I'd expect for 5 years development).

tense
 
for some reason I was randomly given a Merc 190E EvoII when I logged in today. It's my second one (first one i bought from the dealer). /shrug
 
for some reason I was randomly given a Merc 190E EvoII when I logged in today. It's my second one (first one i bought from the dealer). /shrug

is your birthday today?
 
Maybe other region get colors because USA got GT academy ?

S4sparkplug, if you check there's a msg when you receive a car, that 190E is the new reward for all Silver at AMG academy.
 
Last edited:
I get both, nicely explained to the gamer by viewing the pop up boxes together under eachother centered on the screen...
 
is your birthday today?

No, he didn't gold the amg and got a car for the place he got, everybody gets the evo by the way, you're not alone!
 
Last edited:
Ha!! Added to my list of "WTF?!?!?!" about GT5.

Why do US players not get colors?

Of course, it's no big deal.... but why? There's just a general feeling of lack of consistency and sloppiness with this game.... it all feels like a first-pass effort (which is not what I'd expect for 5 years development).

You need to take your game to Gamestop and trade it in. If you're upset enough to critique why US players aren't getting free paint chips you're never going to be satisfied. Time to move on.
 
Back