Tokyo Auto Salon: one of the biggest GT5 displays ever built

  • Thread starter Thread starter Goldrusher
  • 635 comments
  • 64,339 views
i Know what we will get !!! Gran Turismo concept 2010 !!!
 
Who wants to bet the demo they have will be Tokyo R246 again?
 
Who wants to bet the demo they have will be Tokyo R246 again?

They obviously don't want to reveal any more track to us before release.
 
Oh my maybe this is the First time we will see Lexus LFA in GT5, drool...
 
So technically tomorrow (Thursday) in the USA is Friday in Japan, right?

The first sniff of information should start at Friday, 15:30 japanese time..
06:30 UK
23:30 US (EAST) *THURSDAY*

http://www.e-autosalon.net/tokyo/event/index.html
(Scroll down to Gran Turismo listing)

It says a bunch of stuff in Japanese, but the text is an image so I cant translate it online...
 
2008-Dacia-Sandero-1.jpg


Oh baby, Oh baby, Oh Baby.
 

(Cue James May Voice)

Good news the Dacia Sandero might be in gt5.

Now all we need is the truck to reverse into it.
 
^ haha.. oh my. Now just imagine a Gran Turismo Tuned version.
 
I've crossed my fingers for Noble, i would love to drive the M600 ingame as i will probably never get the chance in real life.

Maserati and Koenigsegg would be good too :)
 
[UK] ANDYW;3715829
The first sniff of information should start at Friday, 15:30 japanese time..
06:30 UK
23:30 US (EAST) *THURSDAY*

http://www.e-autosalon.net/tokyo/event/index.html
(Scroll down to Gran Turismo listing)

It says a bunch of stuff in Japanese, but the text is an image so I cant translate it online...

For that time listed there, if someone could translate...is it suppose to be something like a press conference??

Nice find by the way.
 
tomorrow morning heaven for me:)
 
3D multiscreen with headtracking setup?

or does it mean just a BIG screen?

I think he means display stand rather than TV display!

EDIT: Of course you were probably just being funny...
 
head tracking owns triple screen setup..If you dont look right or left screen why they there? and dont waste your money. 3 ps3 3 lcd screen 3 games alot money for just a game.
 
For that time listed there, if someone could translate...is it suppose to be something like a press conference??

Nice find by the way.

Thanks,

I was almost tempted to run a print-off through our document scanner at work... but I'm pretty sure it wont recognise japanese character set...

Hopefully a japanese member will enlighten us soon!!!

Fingers crossed for a Porsche suprise!

I was lucky enough to go for a ride in a 997 Carrera S (chipped+launch control) the other day... Incredibly fast, but I'm no fan of the engine noise, it's certainly no V6/8/12, even my turbo charged mx5 sounds nicer!!!
 
tomorrow morning heaven for me:)

Caution. If a few scraps are heaven for you, you may die of an overdose or massive stroke upon exposure to the full game.

[UK] ANDYW;3715950
...

Fingers crossed for a Porsche suprise!
...

If PD pulls a Porsche surprise, we can NEVER trust any single thing out of KY's mouth again!! :)

However, possible redeeming timeline of events:

-KY gives MT interview "Sorry, no Porsche."
-Porsche mans up and curbs their zero (EA) for a hero (PD).
-Sony says "OK we'll take you."
-KY sighs "Game is delayed."
 
head tracking owns triple screen setup..If you dont look right or left screen why they there? and dont waste your money. 3 ps3 3 lcd screen 3 games alot money for just a game.

Not the way I'm thinking. Although it could be a lot of cash.
 
Well, I don't get excited anymore, I have had my share of disappointments over the course of 3 years regarding GT5, I don't buy it anymore.

If there is something new there, great, if there isn't...well, figures I would say.

I adore PD and their products, but come one, somethings gotta give in their PR department...
 
GT
I adore PD and their products, but come one, somethings gotta give in their PR department...

I honestly don't think they have one. Or, it's just one guy.
 
How he means biggest display? please define... tnx cheers!
He means that there will be more playable racing cockpits than ever before, spread over the largest area, but simply showing the same CES 2010 demo ;)
 
Back