Tokyo Auto Salon: one of the biggest GT5 displays ever built

  • Thread starter Thread starter Goldrusher
  • 635 comments
  • 64,341 views
Here's the wind tunnel shot.

photo02a.jpg
 
See, crap like that just makes me think that there will be body kits and aero mods and stuff like that and you'll test them in the wind tunnel. Why do they do this?!!!
 
Wind tunnel again, accompanied by a dyno. I firmly believe these will be features.

where do you see a dyno? The rolling wheels in the wind tunnel? That's not a dyno, why are all 4 wheels spinning?
 
where do you see a dyno? The rolling wheels in the wind tunnel? That's not a dyno, why are all 4 wheels spinning?

is it possible the sport is AWD?

And I just assumed it was a dyno because I have no idea what else you would use the rollers for that its sitting on.
 
Rotating wheels would effect the aerodynamics of the car.

I would suggest it is the rollers themselves spinning the wheels to the same speed of the wind generated by the tunnel.
 
MGR
Rotating wheels would effect the aerodynamics of the car.

I would suggest it is the rollers themselves spinning the wheels to the same speed of the wind generated by the tunnel.

Alright makes sense, its always nice to be informed.
 
See, crap like that just makes me think that there will be body kits and aero mods and stuff like that and you'll test them in the wind tunnel. Why do they do this?!!!

Because PD are masters at teasing :sly:
 
I wonder, is there no livestream? It´s near 7:00 am in the morning here in germany and I woke up only for this... But if there is no livestream, I got to go to sleep again...
 
Great trailer, the water on that track looked really nice. The car model is fantastic.
 
Water? Under the bridge?
I don't think it was in game presentation. Looked to be pre-somethingsomething.
 
15 minutes left
 
12 minutes left.
 
There may only be 6 minutes left until the presentation, but we don't have any way of finding out what will be going, do we? We're just going to have to wait for info to trickle out...
 
^^^ That's what I'm thinking. Been looking for sites that might be posting info. Haven't found anything yet.
 
Well something will come out after the presentation. So wait maybe 2 or 3 hours maybe. Or less because I doubt it'll take very long to start emerging on the net.
 
The car blogs are probably going wild with hits this morning :D
 
I hope too see new video or screen shot of gt5 possibly the Lexus LFA or the Honda HSV-010 GT
 
^Indeed. I really hope to see a nice track like Sebring in TAS.
 
I'm only staying up for another 30 minutes or so. Have to work in 8 hours.
 
Wow impressive looking water.
 
haha lucky I live in Australia and its only 6:03 pm just now.

Ohh.. and to add to that.. Japan is only an hour and a half behind the time in my State. :lol:
 
Beautiful...
Does anyone know what the performance stats are on this car, and is it really AWD...???
 
Back