Tokyo Game Show 2017 Gets GT Sport Live Race Event with Former Super GT Driver

Here I took the part where it has GTS written on schedule :

24 September :

16:00 to 16:40 – PlayStation Presents Live Show at TGS 2017: Gran Turismo Sport – An overview of Gran Turismo Sport while Japanese racing driver Juichi Wakisaka plays it live. Plus, a finals match will be held with four ordinary participants who won through the preliminaries held at the venue.

I don't see any word like "presentation" or "press conference" there. Maybe just a stage exhibition? Hopefully there is something interesting popped up.

But, If they turns out skipping press con at TGS, probably PD already have a plan to held the similiar event like Copper Box for the release? Because after TGS I guess there is not any big gaming conventions though.

24 September :

16:00 to 16:40 – PlayStation Presents Live Show at TGS 2017: Gran Turismo Sport – An overview of Gran Turismo Sport while Japanese racing driver Juichi Wakisaka plays it live. Plus, a finals match will be held with four ordinary participants who won through the preliminaries held at the venue.

I don't see any word like "presentation" or "press conference" there. Maybe just a stage exhibition? Hopefully there is something interesting popped up.

But, If they turns out skipping press con at TGS, probably PD already have a plan to held the similiar event like Copper Box for the release? Because after TGS I guess there is not any big gaming conventions though.
The presentation will be maybe at the Sony press conference

24 September :

But, If they turns out skipping press con at TGS, probably PD already have a plan to held the similiar event like Copper Box for the reveal? Because after TGS I guess there is not any big gaming conventions though.
They will probable held a huge launch event few days before October 17 (like they did with GT6), but I'm expecting to see a new trailer one month before release (again, like they did with GT6). So, even if there will be no presentation tomorrow, a new trailer can show up on official channels.

The presentation will be maybe at the Sony press conference

I hope though. Btw is there any info about Kaz will attending the event? If so, we might get GTS presentation.

They will probable held a huge launch event few days before October 17 (like they did with GT6), but I'm expecting to see a new trailer one month before release (again, like they did with GT6). So, even if there will be no presentation tomorrow, a new trailer can show up on official channels.

I have the same thought as well about the launch event. New trailer seems possible for TGS imo.

The 1hr+ long press conference usually focuses on Sony Japan and homeland developed games. Western stuff will get coverage, but usually rehashed details. The presentation later in the week at TGS itself will probably be the opportunity for Japanese press to get more in-depth details from Kaz.

So.. 15 minutes later and still nothing. They did just show the old GTS trailer and then right after this blue live show screen. But it's kind of stuck on that now. :P

According to the chat the wheel is broken, something to do with the fixings. don't no how true it is.

At least we had the chance to listen how the Porsche DOESN'T sound like the real thing.

Back