Tokyo Xtreme Racer themed drift team

• Thread starter Truslider
  • 37 comments
Japan
california
Truslide_86
13devils.png

had a idea of starting an online drift team here on gt5 based on the 13 Devils team found on the ps2 classic game Tokyo Xtreme Racer Zero. yes i know TXRZ was more about top end wangan (special stage 7) racing but thats kinda boring in gt5 (aka jump in a veyron or x1).

here are the requirements (or at least the ones i could think of at the moment)

1. gotta be a Tokyo Xtreme Racer fan
2. no dauchebags, if ur not a people person i think that outweighs your txr fan points
3. no noobs and/or i only drift all wheel drives people, on a 1-5 scale if u think ur a 3 or higher come try out (i deem 99 percent of all wheel drive drifters on gt5 a 2 at tops, ive never met that other 1 percent but theyre out there somewhere...)
4. drift with comfort hard, medium or softs
5. microphone preferred but not necessary

trying out for the 13 Devils
1. say u want to try out for the team
2. add me so i can check out some your skills (my gamertag is truslider)
3. get in some good drifts and your in

if you make the team
1: pick a 13 Devil persona (name of 1 of the 13 Devils) you dont have to go as hardcore as getting a new gamertag with that persona name nor do u even have to pick the car they do but i put up a list to refresh some of your memories if your feeling nostalgic
2. use that persona as a auto comment as log in onto lounges (examples: 13 Devils: Speed King or 13 Devils: Blood Hound). my auto comment when i log out is Battle Cancel.
3. commitment to the team is low, but i do hope some of you would like to drift together and attend some 13 Devils events, you dont have to add all other 12 members onto your friends list

13 Devils members list (car and color, color may be wrong):
Traitor Jack Knife - lime green sil80
Truslide - dark blue z32
Unhappy Angel - white s14
Hard Weapon - gold ?? (somebody who know what cars these are??)
Fallen Blade - gold ?? (anybody??)
Blood Hound - green DTM CLK touring car
Mr. Sitar - burgundy sc300
Iron Heart - camo green jza80
Dying Star - skyblue 3000gt
Dreamy Ghost - yellow nsx
Tail Gunner - bronze ??
Shadow Eyes - skyblue jza70
Speed King - calsonic skyline lookalike

(btw if u havent noticed my gamertag is based on a 13 Devils member, me and some friends made a drift crew, a real one called Truslide, do i want to be truslide on this gt5 team, i really dont care, or do i feel like proclaiming myself Speed King, i kinda want to take Unhappy Angel just because i like their logo)

dont feel like joining this team?? but still like the TXR series?? maybe u could start a team called the 12 Zodiacs (i'd thought that'll be cool too)

Last edited:
Remember me, from yesterday?

- And good look with this team. :)

yeah i remember, and yes i will good look with this team :P im sure u meant good luck

I could help if you take pictures of those cars you don't know.

u dont have to take pics of these cars, i just wasnt sure what they were, maybe if u can find out what cars they are, thatll be much appreciated

Please following the AUP
You will not use “textspeak” (“r”, “u”, “plz”, etc.) in your messages. Decent grammar is expected at all times, including proper usage of capital letters.
Hard Weapon looks like a Chaser
Fallen Blade looks like a Aristo
Tail Gunner is a Porsche?

Last edited:

At the start you can see Tail Gunner is a type of FC with a Body Kit

I agree with nk4e on the other 2 cars.

This seems like a really fun idea..i still have my copy of TXR0, i just don't play it because its not compatible w/ a usb wheel(:ouch:). I still dust off TXRD2 from time to time when i need my fix of touge drift/timeattack...hopefully this thread will be still quite active once i get internet(anticipating by mid feb), so i'll just spend my time practicing till then. if i try out it'll probably be w/Shadow Eyes - skyblue jza70(that is a Mk. III right?), although it is currently black, and i rarely actually play the game(i get sidetracked w/ drifting) so i guess i better get to the grind for that skyblue paint chip....:)

i want in dude my account name is NFSlegend2 add me
there i know the names of the cars u didnt know too

oh and blood hound isnt a Mercedes is a race moded Lexus IS300 (or toyota alteza)

Don't forget some of these guys changed cars between games!

The Thirteen Devils also appeared in Kaido Battle: Touge no Densetsu, coming from the shutokou to take over the mountains. Kingdom Twelve appeared as a rival group, supposedly protecting the mountains from the Thirteen Devils.

I love these games, and really anything that Genki Racing Project has made, Why Spyder is all about the Kaido series as well, keep an eye out for him.

13devils.png

had a idea of starting an online drift team here on gt5 based on the 13 Devils team found on the ps2 classic game Tokyo Xtreme Racer Zero. yes i know TXRZ was more about top end wangan (special stage 7) racing but thats kinda boring in gt5 (aka jump in a veyron or x1).

here are the requirements (or at least the ones i could think of at the moment)

1. gotta be a Tokyo Xtreme Racer fan
2. no dauchebags, if ur not a people person i think that outweighs your txr fan points
3. no noobs and/or i only drift all wheel drives people, on a 1-5 scale if u think ur a 3 or higher come try out (i deem 99 percent of all wheel drive drifters on gt5 a 2 at tops, ive never met that other 1 percent but theyre out there somewhere...)
4. drift with comfort hard, medium or softs
5. microphone preferred but not necessary

trying out for the 13 Devils
1. say u want to try out for the team
2. add me so i can check out some your skills (my gamertag is truslider)
3. get in some good drifts and your in

if you make the team
1: pick a 13 Devil persona (name of 1 of the 13 Devils) you dont have to go as hardcore as getting a new gamertag with that persona name nor do u even have to pick the car they do but i put up a list to refresh some of your memories if your feeling nostalgic
2. use that persona as a auto comment as log in onto lounges (examples: 13 Devils: Speed King or 13 Devils: Blood Hound). my auto comment when i log out is Battle Cancel.
3. commitment to the team is low, but i do hope some of you would like to drift together and attend some 13 Devils events, you dont have to add all other 12 members onto your friends list

13 Devils members list (car and color, color may be wrong):
Traitor Jack Knife - lime green sil80
Truslide - dark blue z32
Unhappy Angel - white s14
Hard Weapon - gold ?? (somebody who know what cars these are??)
Fallen Blade - gold ?? (anybody??)
Blood Hound - green DTM CLK touring car
Mr. Sitar - burgundy sc300
Iron Heart - camo green jza80
Dying Star - skyblue 3000gt
Dreamy Ghost - yellow nsx
Tail Gunner - bronze ??
Shadow Eyes - skyblue jza70
Speed King - calsonic skyline lookalike

(btw if u havent noticed my gamertag is based on a 13 Devils member, me and some friends made a drift crew, a real one called Truslide, do i want to be truslide on this gt5 team, i really dont care, or do i feel like proclaiming myself Speed King, i kinda want to take Unhappy Angel just because i like their logo)

dont feel like joining this team?? but still like the TXR series?? maybe u could start a team called the 12 Zodiacs (i'd thought that'll be cool too)

I loved the game played all of them !!!does anyone know if genki will release one for ps3?

I loved the game played all of them !!!does anyone know if genki will release one for ps3?

I have my fingers crossed for a new Kaido Battle on ps3, but I wouldn't get my hopes up. It could happen but there's no reason to count on it :(

They did release Shutokou Battle X for 360 in the US as Import Tuner Challenge, and it's a fantastic game if you enjoyed the past Shutokou Battle/Tokyo Xtreme Racer games. Genki also made the Wangan Midnight game that's available for the ps3. It's very similar to SB/TXR, but without all the tuning and customization, as it's based on a manga with pre established characters and cars. It's also out of print and kind of hard to come by. I should have grabbed a copy back when it was new, even though I didn't have a ps3 yet :(

sorry to let this thread get dusty but there didnt seem to be much interest in a Devils team so its been on the down low, that and my net has been laggy for abit but i just fixed it :) i got 2 replies, and i just posted on the wangan midnight expressway forums so we might have some more people joining in.

yo! totally interested in joining up I used to love TXR0 I still play when my ps2 is plugged up haha. Personally I like Traitor Jack Knife's sileighty but if I had to pick a persona it'd be Dreamy Ghost that NSX in the intro made me cream my pants at age 11 when it came out lol! add me my sn is the same as my board name! I'd rate my skill at a 3 or 4 just kinda started in gt5 but have been in the drift community for a while IRL like I know when to initiate and can manji pretty well stuff like that..

also for anyone who wants a copy of Wangan Midnight for PS3 I have another copy I'd be willing to sell if you can read Japanese

while in the game its a DTM styled Aristo/GS300,in my eyes Bloodhound is based off this car the Mercedes Benz CLK Touring Car '00 as the D2 is the dead giveaway. but yes there is an lexus touring car in gt5 that has similar body styling. if anyone is interested in holding txro themed races let me know :)
bloodhound.png

Actually you do know they had a Tokyo Xtreme Drift game too right? In it by night on weekdays you'd race the Wangan, by night you earned respect on the Togue! I liked it until I got Battle Gear 3 my all time favorite Togue race game....

yes i do, drift and drift 2. never played battle gear 3, i was a big fan of battle gear 2 at the local arcade though

Truslider
yes i do, drift and drift 2. never played battle gear 3, i was a big fan of battle gear 2 at the local arcade though

Yeah Battle gear is the Shizznit! I was hoping they'd Release Battle Gear 4 on import PS3 but I think Taito is out of Business or something.

All the hate for AWD drifters. I can drift the nurburgring in 6:40 in my fully tuned R8 5.2 leaving a constant trail of smoke blinding anyone behind me with 160MPH drifting. PFFFTTTTTT haters gonna hate :)

Edit. TXR rocks. Still play it from time to time :P

Ac1d_FlA5H
All the hate for AWD drifters. I can drift the nurburgring in 6:40 in my fully tuned R8 5.2 leaving a constant trail of smoke blinding anyone behind me with 160MPH drifting. PFFFTTTTTT haters gonna hate :)

Edit. TXR rocks. Still play it from time to time :P

I think you kind of made your own point. I doubt you could do a 160mph drift in a RWD.

lol, im just going to assume your not manji-ing the long straight at the end of the 'ring. i gave away my ps2 to a friend because his house burned down so now i cant play txro anymore, so i jump gt5 sometimes and pretend its tokyo xtreme for ps3 :P

I think you kind of made your own point. I doubt you could do a 160mph drift in a RWD.

Glad you seen my point. It was the reason i posted 👍

lol, im just going to assume your not manji-ing the long straight at the end of the 'ring. i gave away my ps2 to a friend because his house burned down so now i cant play txro anymore, so i jump gt5 sometimes and pretend its tokyo xtreme for ps3 :P

Well i could easy lol but, not if going for a lap time :P

And i always remember it as a Dreamcast game (got i loved that machine) but no longer have one :( still have a ton of games for it though and some work on the pc via Emulators an some don't. TXR does though :) so i still get to play it.

Sucks you're friends house burned down. I know how he feels, happened me many years ago lol.

Back