Tokyo Xtreme Racer themed drift team

• Thread starter Truslider
  • 37 comments
ITS ALIVE!?! ITS ALIVE!! this thread still might be alive :P renewed interest!?! :/ fyi i lost the password to my truslider account so i am now unhappyangel86. add me there :)

It says "all wheel drive drifters." Funniest failure to read OP correctly ever. Ha Ha Ha...

Mmmmmm no i know what he wrote and i found it funny lol. I would rate you a 2 anyway ha ha. I have joined your room a few times and you can't hold a line and most of the time you just sit there and do nothing,so don't try undermine me lady. :)

Mmmmmm no i know what he wrote and i found it funny lol. I would rate you a 2 anyway ha ha. I have joined your room a few times and you can't hold a line and most of the time you just sit there and do nothing,so don't try undermine me lady. :)

Lovely you feel that way. I must be so horrid that one of your MCR members came into the lobby I took over last night (prior to you joining). He then proceeded to watch for awhile. He asks several times "who's on a wheel!?" We reply "all of us" being the 3 of us running together. He then asks to tandem with us. I'd have been happy to post parking ritual. He chose not to wait and left, no harm no foul, he's still welcome in any of my lobbies.

There are people on my friends list and join my lobbies/lounges that partake in the parking ritual. This can lead to taking a cigarette break, hunger, or extreme dry mouth requiring the procurement of a beverage. The parking ritual involves activities not allowed for discussion on GTP. Don't like it, then please leave OUR lobby as we will continue to have plenty of fun without your presence. I say OUR as I feel those who join should have a say in what goes on (i.e. - vote for track changes, replay runs, drift limbo, etc).

You can "rate" me however you wish. Of no concern to me, those on my friends list, or those who choose to take part in my lobbies randomly. My presence here is not to gain your approval or any others. I play to have fun, and have had quite a bit over the last 3ish years of GT5 and 15 years I've been playing the GT series.

So you can try and spit out a joke (actually a poor attempt to try and cover up your dyslexia), but can't take one? I do believe you are undermining yourself... :dunce:

Lovely you feel that way. I must be so horrid that one of your MCR members came into the lobby I took over last night (prior to you joining). He then proceeded to watch for awhile. He asks several times "who's on a wheel!?" We reply "all of us" being the 3 of us running together. He then asks to tandem with us. I'd have been happy to post parking ritual. He chose not to wait and left, no harm no foul, he's still welcome in any of my lobbies.

There are people on my friends list and join my lobbies/lounges that partake in the parking ritual. This can lead to taking a cigarette break, hunger, or extreme dry mouth requiring the procurement of a beverage. The parking ritual involves activities not allowed for discussion on GTP. Don't like it, then please leave OUR lobby as we will continue to have plenty of fun without your presence. I say OUR as I feel those who join should have a say in what goes on (i.e. - vote for track changes, replay runs, drift limbo, etc).

You can "rate" me however you wish. Of no concern to me, those on my friends list, or those who choose to take part in my lobbies randomly. My presence here is not to gain your approval or any others. I play to have fun, and have had quite a bit over the last 3ish years of GT5 and 15 years I've been playing the GT series.

So you can try and spit out a joke (actually a poor attempt to try and cover up your dyslexia), but can't take one? I do believe you are undermining yourself... :dunce:

Yes that member was me and yes I am dyslexic lol.

Back