Tokyo Xtreme Racer Zero

I need to get 100 more total miles to race the last wanderer, then it's on to the last boss.

If TXR 3 makes you do a bunch of lame stuff to race people, I'll think twice before I buy it.

Then again, it's only "$20.00". I can live with that.

Well, I started over my file and I talked my friend Joe into getting TXR0, And He was better than I thought. He got to Speed King in a day ( 24 Hours ).

I started with a Lancer in file, as he did too. But I didn't spend a dime on mine as he did and I saved up enough to get the Type-FD3RS. The FD3RS is a quick ass car.

I just raced #400, he beat me so I went back to my garage to get a faster car, and now I can't find him. Anyone know where he is? Or if I need a certain car for him to appear?

since companies cant copyright random numbers, txr0 use the chassis numbers so in stead of the GT-R Skyline, TXR0 used R34 something something something. The RX-7 RZ is FC something something something.

NOS is used only on nitrous equipped vehicles. Juice it with the select button. Only 3 shots per day. Multiple decals, altezzas, carbon fiber aero parts, tinting, etc... Theres rain, snow, and more gauges to fill your screen with such as oil and water. Usually people can goto 10 battles in a row without returning back to there garage depending on how high your turbo boost is.
I hope that suspension actually shows like when you put it to minus (blank millimeters) your ride looks like a lowrider EVEN though it would damage the hell outta your ride in highway races.

Originally posted by Tercel_driver
Pit areas for Illegal street racing?
Not likely

How can you pay tolls when you are rushing by them at 150+mph

By pit ares, I mean the big highway parking lots that the Wanganers hang out at and make adjustments. In the Japanese version they have these areas.

I figured out how to drift in TXR0.
I was just fooling around in Free-Run, looking new racers in Kanjo Inner Loop. I was racing my RX7. If you go fast enough ( About, Hmmm,170MPH ), hold the brake and wait till you get to about 115MPH, then turn the car really hard, you'll go into a drift, but since I setting the damper, and the springs to SOFT, I can drift really good. Give it a try.

yeah, ive been using softer settings lately and have had some really nice drifts in my skyline. you gotta time it just right tho. miss your braking point and youre into a wall

omfg i think the game relese on us version so fast ...
thats is the txr01 games . it release on july 2003 for japanese
& once again crave do the good job thats was so collz should play it hehehe . anyway i finish japz version after 2 week plays ...

some of the wanderer condition same & but some weird ...

should olat it hahaha

:D ;) :) :lol: :cool: :mischievous: :P

Cool I just bought it should be here soon.....and regarding the last racer in the game...were you guys suprised at his car? Personally I thought it might have been one of the muscle cars that are always on Wangan and Yokahane(sp?) or a certain R33 thats in the back of those white trucks.

Man I hope I can get $20 this week so I can get TXR3 cuz it looks awesome. I'm gonna keep playing TXR2 on my DC til I can get TXR3 or/and TXR0(I really wish I didnt get rid this is game).

Back