Tom Yum Goong (Ong Bak 2)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ryosuke_Gumna
  • 8 comments
  • 818 views
The action sequences in the first one were amazing. I hope this one equals or surpasses the first one.
 
According to my Thai cookbook Tom Yum Goong is Hot & Sour Prawn soup.
Seems a very strange name for a film! :lol:
 
Hopefully improves on the original. Most over-hyped movie (possibly) ever!
 
Are you joking?!
 
nope, this is my serious face.

Ong-Bak, was BORING! i've been through this before with alot of people. I love martial arts movies. Anything with Jackie, Jet or Bruce, i usually love (as long as the fights are good). Ong-Bak was just average, WAY over-hyped. Ok the guy is obviously a great martial artist, but the fights were just so limp. The "chase" fight was imaginative (in places), but that was about it.

But i will definately give the sequel a try as there was definate potential for great fights/film.
 
I don’t believe that this is Ong Bak 2... Personally this looks like an entirely different movie.
 
Back