• Thread starter BlueShift
  • 2 comments
France
Paris
BlueShift
Back to the GT6 shop

Tommykaira ZZII '00

Transmission / Aspiration : 4WD / Turbo
Cylinder : unknown (2568 cm3 from the internet)

Power : 976 hp @ 8800 rpm
Torque : 852.9 Nm @ 7300 rpm

Weigth : 920 kg
Front / Rear Weigth Distribution : 50:50

Weigth-to-power ratio : 0.94 kg/hp
Performance Points : 654 PP

Standard model
60 000 credits @ Tommykaira (JPN).
Driving genre : wild power drifts or stable driving, you choose depending on you tires/tires wear. Well equilibrated car, wild and stable at accel/decel.

---

Another setup renewal from one of mine in GT5. And another car I love (anyway, who tunes cars he doesn't love :))

The ZZII is a good alternative to R34. Think of a R34 with much less weigth, so you'll got better braking capacities and a better looking in my opinion. Better looking is important. Always. :D

This tune is good to play with sport soft / soft or racing tires, so you choose the ones you really wants. Sport soft / soft makes it quite a good drifter, racings tires makes you a good competitor.

I won a lot of races online with it on GT5, especially on Nür, so bringing it online is always a good choice.

Any comments, improvements or suggestions are of course welcomed.

---

All parts/oil change/chassis hardening/aero standard type B recommended/bigger:1 rays 57 gainer blue recommended/blue metallic chassis paint (from shop).

Tires
- Racing Hard/Hard - You can put Racing Soft/Soft or Sport Soft/Soft depending on your driving style.

Suspension
Suspension (Front / Rear)
- Ride Height : 55 / 62
- Spring Rate : 8.40 / 10.00
- Dampers (Comp.) : 4 / 6
- Dampers (Ext.) : 2 / 3
- Anti-Roll Bars : 4 / 6
- Camber angle (-) : 1.7 / 0.8
- Toe angle : 0.00 / 0.00

Brakes (Front / Rear)
- Brake Balance 4 / 6

Transmission
Gearbox
- Top Speed : Auto Set @ 380 km/h, top speed around 469 km/h with no flat aero, almost 500 with NOS (could be tuned better I think).

Adjustable LSD (Front / Rear)
- Initial Torque : 17 / 50
- Acceleration Sensitivity : 21 / 35
- Braking Sensitivity : 30 / 15

Torque Sensing Center Differential (Front / Rear)
- Torque Split : 30 / 70

Power
- Power limiter : 100%
- NOS is available.

Body/Chassis
- Dynamics (Front / Rear) : 150 / 333

Driving aids
- ABS : 1
Else all 0/off

Tuning circuit
- Various tracks to confirm the GT5 port was good enough to post it. Will post times soon. A 440 gearbox wins IA Like the wind #2 and #3 and most races she can be brang is a easy win.

Tip
- If you want to trade braking aptitudes for agility, +0.05 front toe gives you more front reactivity but it'll eat you something around 5m to brake from 200km/h to 80 km/h in GT5.

Back to the GT6 shop

Last edited:
Back