Tomo's Photos.

Ireland
Armagh
Shelby 427 1965
O Hai.
So, I bought a PS3 recently, and decided to buy GT4 again. I haven't played it in something like 4 years, so these are my first pics in a LOOONG time.

4885188959_b5bd40c865.jpg

4885188109_37ab8a80dd.jpg

4885187415_a1cccf3dc7.jpg

4885186869_c87a2d0ec1.jpg

4885034445_f06ce8f72a.jpg

4885034033_5405958a17.jpg

Comments please guys :)

God dammit I hate the new flickr.

Last edited:
Nice start man.

I like the 3rd Legacy shot and how its placed in a regular life setting and placed in a realistic manner. It almost seems like how someone might take a picture of their car in front of their house but with a decent composition and a lucky break that no other cars were cluttering the road heh. It could use some brightening though but you'll get better at that with time.

The classic skyline is nice with age appropriate b&w and a very fitting setting

And is the last shot the 270R? With the smaller image size it looks very clean and sharp. Plus its just an attractive car. I like the blue tone and it has some nice highlights and shadows.

I also liked that you used the autobianchi just because you dont see them very often.

Overall youve done well experimenting with the placement of the car and the placement of your camera.

I like that photo with the Lupo. Just seems like there's going to happen something there, but you don't know what. (looks innocent)

Wow man, these pictures are amazing!!!!
When I saw the celica pictures, I remembered the GTHD....

Wow man, these pictures are amazing!!!!

I agree this is a very impressive start! 👍 These pictures are really sharp, and I can see that you have an understanding of the photomode application.

I can't really pick a fault with them, though in the second Celica shot, you could have lowered the shutter speed a little, just so it looks like the wheel is moving. Other than that, this is a very impressive start. Keep 'em coming! :dopey: 👍

Nice shart man! I'm fond of the shots of the Shelby GT 350 in your second update of pictures.

Back