Tom's X540 Chaser

• Thread starter Capt_Hick
  • 73 comments
Someone gifted one to me, it takes tons of angle have lot of torque and make a wild noise (even tho they got the JZ sound really off).
Wish it was premium with a proper JZ sound.

Warren4649
Someone gifted one to me, it takes tons of angle have lot of torque and make a wild noise (even tho they got the JZ sound really off).
Wish it was premium with a proper JZ sound.

I dont know how thats not at the top of the feedback section!

I love this car so much, I made my new account name DSpec-x540- lol.. its all I want to drive.. can't get enough of it haha..

Here' a link to my tune for the Tom's Chaser, would like feedback and ways to improve it, if possible as im kinda new to tuning drift cars. Thanks

Tom's X540 Chaser '00

:EDIT: Made some adjustments

Last edited:
Your setup is funny xD. Checking the setups you kids come up with is some funny shiz.
Especially the so called "work in progress" ones...
Chaser setup is simply put useless.
I should do one of these threads with setups... should be fun... See you guys on the drift tracks... the real ones where confort hard ONLY enter the track.
Drift LVL Japanese xD
bye

I have too many drift cars in my garage to count, but the chaser is definitely one of my top 10 favorites. Looks killer with chrome rims!

I'm using Team Shmogt's drift tune for this car, and am really liking it. Took me a little bit to get used to the power band, but I think I've got it now. It's an absolute beast of a car, holds sick angle, and sounds pretty damn good too.

Back