Tom's X540 Chaser

• Thread starter Capt_Hick
  • 73 comments
I really want one of these things now. I don't think I had one in GT4, but all this talk has me hunting! Any of you have anything you want to trade?

I still havent got mine...i search used cars everytime i get back to the main menu. Still nothing :(

I'm with you on this one too Spank... I have yet to see the Chaser in my used car dealership and I definitely want one as they look pretty cool!!

I'll keep hunting!

I'm with you on this one too Spank... I have yet to see the Chaser in my used car dealership and I definitely want one as they look pretty cool!!

I'll keep hunting!

I mean i literally check it when i turn gt5 on, after i do any races, and before i turn the game off and nothing. :( Just a ton of NA's and and 63hp cars.

I mean i literally check it when i turn gt5 on, after i do any races, and before i turn the game off and nothing. :( Just a ton of NA's and and 63hp cars.

Me too man... The only reason I check the UCD is to look for the Chaser... LOL!!! I've seen a few other rare cars like the RWD Impreza, the Race Modified E-Class Benz (the one with the big wing), the Genki S14... But not the Chaser...

LOL!!! Maybe I'll have to do the whole UCD refresh... Just go to a Practice race but do not enter the track... Quit the practice and then go to the UCD - it will cycle the cars... Rinse and Repeat until you find your car... But I'm just too lazy... LOL!!

Me too man... The only reason I check the UCD is to look for the Chaser... LOL!!! I've seen a few other rare cars like the RWD Impreza, the Race Modified E-Class Benz (the one with the big wing), the Genki S14... But not the Chaser...

LOL!!! Maybe I'll have to do the whole UCD refresh... Just go to a Practice race but do not enter the track... Quit the practice and then go to the UCD - it will cycle the cars... Rinse and Repeat until you find your car... But I'm just too lazy... LOL!!

Sounds tiring.

Hold on a second, is there a RWD Impreza ?

LOL You should've just asked one of us boss. Most of us on the team got one haha! I got 2, I'll send one to you in a sec..

WTF! Not fair! Everyone is getting one and my team manager promised me one, and lets say he isnt good at keeping promises :guilty:

LMAO, spank, I already told you at the VCD practice that you can get anything you need from me xD.

However mine isnt stock. Its tuned pretty good for a DS3 though.

LMAO, spank, I already told you at the VCD practice that you can get anything you need from me xD.

However mine isnt stock. Its tuned pretty good for a DS3 though.

I was looking for a stock one, to start from fresh. 👍

4 real yo lol.. i was gunna offer you 1 before but somebody said they would hook it up.. -_- hit me up bro i got you

haha okay. I think you added me as a friend right?

i just did, when you get off work ill toss it ur way, and yeah.. its bone stock.. the oil is still bad Lol.. 👍

Haha nice 👍 Okay i wont be home right after work due to me having to attend a graduation. :( But ill add you as soon as i can!!

LOL You should've just asked one of us boss. Most of us on the team got one haha! I got 2, I'll send one to you in a sec..

LOL!!!! Dammit Marc!!! Why you holding out on me?!?!

But seriously - I wasn't searching really hard for a Chaser - but if I came across one I would scoop it up... If you're going to send me one, then SWEET!!!

Chaser drifting time!!

Although he isnt the best drifter in the world....the car sounds like pure [BSEX[/B] 👍

I GOT MY CHASER!!! Thanks you Gunz!! 👍

Last edited:
Are chasers good or something cuase I have one and I got it cuase it looked cool

Chaser's are awesome! 👍 I buy it every time i see it, I just bought 1 like 20 minutes ago.. Ive had 3 in the last 5 days.. 2 i have still and 1 i gave to spank!

Lol if anyone wants one i guess i can give it to them i mean i havnt tried it out but hit me up if u want it its in a neon bluish color i dont know exactly

Would be cool if you can give it to me, I have the since it's release date and I only saw it once on the ucd (and they haven't put it on the special dealer yet)

Back