(TONIGHT) Silverstone GP 1hour Enduance for 600pp road cars.Finished 

• Thread starter paoloevans
  • 56 comments
My wife is back home and told me that the connection is OK. So I should be able to join :cheers:

I do not want to negotiate the regulations and the way to understand them. I will comply with the chief's decision.

... but I will be back from work just for the race so it will be rock' n roll if I have to drive another car I have not tuned nor practiced :dunce:. Anyway, I am happy that my connection is back and to be able to drive with you guys.

Just got in from work :)

I think we should have a united decision. Would you all be happy to allow the ZII to race with stock aero settings?

I am happy to do a vote :)

OK thanks fellas.

Any cars with adjustable aero please keep the settings stock.

Sorry I should of been a bit more specific with regs. My bad.

As aboe says lets just race!

Will open the room at 7:30 and post the room number here.

So, unless I'm very much mistaken, the lobby will be up in 10 minutes? UK time, GMT and summer time to be converted and accounted for was a bit troublesome... :odd:

FINAL CLASSIFICATION:

1st. Flying_Kefran - Tommy Kiara ZZII 30laps
2nd. aboe - Mclaren MP4-12C 30laps
3rd. xL86LSWx - Mclaren F1 #43 30laps
4th. FatherDiomedes - Lamborghini Adventador #22 30laps
5th. GTP_hilajj - Lamborghini Adventador #3 30laps
6th. paoloevans - Ferrari 458 Italia #86 29laps
7th. Trentdog1 - GT by Citreon 13laps

14854197982_de276ab883_z.jpg
14854196492_c9cfe6bc04_z.jpg

Best lap during race: 2'00.4xx

:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

Congrats all and thanks to paoloevans !

Changing the wings set-up to default added some fun to the evening !

I think the car the was as fast as before but less stable and less secure. It was complicated to be consistent; the tune would have required some suspension adjustment to compensate but it was too late.

I think the car as a 1'59 potential. I will enhance the tune and post it in the coming days.

Changing the wings set-up to default added some fun to the evening !

I think the car the was as fast as before but less stable and less secure. It was complicated to be consistent; the tune would have required some suspension adjustment to compensate but it was too late.

I think the car as a 1'59 potential. I will enhance the tune and post it in the coming days.
In any case it was very fast.👍 I was not in the mood to set up the Aventador, I only wanted to hop in an event box stock and my best time was 2:01.3xx during the race. It was stable at first but very stiff when the tires began to deteriorate so I lost the podium to the McLaren F1. Well, next time I think I will be less lazy and set up my car properly. Till then à bientôt!

Can someone send me the race replay ( i have the saved data ) , In a format my pc can read so i can see the race

i saved the replay so i'm able to upload the zip file contains that the data of the replay. If someone knows how to tramslate the data to mp4 that would be great.

It cannot be translated as such. The only option is to run the replay on PS3, capture it then upload to youtube or somewhere else.

It requires some specific equipment.

As discussed yesterday after the race, here is a sub 2 minutes set-up ;) (no aero this time...)

McLaren600pp.png

(Oil change, Rigidity increase, low RPM turbo, all weight reductions, racing brakes, differential, suspensions)

It is the MP4-12C. After testing I prefer this to the ZZII.
It is consistent in 2'00.xxx for race pace and qualifiers can be done in 1'59.xxx (it's doable but needs a very good lap).

Enjoy ! :cheers:

The set-up sheet is in French :embarrassed:, it is generated automatically from my exceI tunes table. I will change that in the future.

Edit:

This race gave me ideas to test and set-up some 600pp cars :)

There is a road car in this game which is absolutely insane (and should be excluded from 600pp raod car races in my opinion). I have an interesting set-up for it and I will post it in the tuning section soon.

14873438734_9246b5cd0c_n.jpg

Last edited:
Back