Tons A Paint!A lot of Unwanted paint ready to go :D

  • Thread starter Thread starter Thenextbob
  • 92 comments
  • 3,347 views
Cmon guys I have hundreds of paint Chips to go :(
 
I have 1 Sheroline Beige and 1 Saddle "Tan" paint chip :) Anything else?

Ok thank you! And do you have any Midnight Purple II and III?
Thanks man! When are you going to send them?
 
Drifted
Ok thank you! And do you have any Midnight Purple II and III?
Thanks man! When are you going to send them?

I have 2 midnight purple II and 1 midnight purple III.I can send anytime,but what can you offer for them?
 
I have 2 midnight purple II and 1 midnight purple III.I can send anytime,but what can you offer for them?

Ok Ill take those as well. Ill offer you a car of your choice under 200k? :)

And when will you able to send them?
I need to FR you, or you FR me.
 
Thenextbob
I have 2 midnight purple II and 1 midnight purple III.I can send anytime,but what can you offer for them?

Awwwww I wanted them. Remember?
 
Drifted
Ok Ill take those as well. Ill offer you a car of your choice under 200k? :)

And when will you able to send them?
I need to FR you, or you FR me.

Sorry but don't you have any '67 or'70 tickets?It's in my most wanted list :/

locoman88
Awwwww I wanted them. Remember?

Well if your offer be better than his,you can take it :)
 
You got the following?
Matte light blue
Chrome orange (if it exists)
Chrome silver
Matte yellow
French blue?

If so I got a modded 3400S for trading.
 
Thenextbob
Sorry but don't you have any '67 or'70 tickets?It's in my most wanted list :/

Well if your offer be better than his,you can take it :)

I got 23 ticket,1970,0,4.
 
obsessive rules
You got the following?
Matte light blue
Chrome orange (if it exists)
Chrome silver
Matte yellow
French blue?

If so I got a modded 3400S for trading.

The Chrome Orange paint chip exists,but theyre not really chrome,but they're metallic.I got some chrome orange paint chips,some chrome orange metallic(both are the same) and chrome silver.

locoman88
I got 23 ticket,1970,0,4.

e.e '70..... Ok,if Drifter don't give a offer better than yours in 10 minutes,the 3 midnight will be yours.
 
Thenextbob
The Chrome Orange paint chip exists,but theyre not really chrome,but they're metallic.I got some chrome orange paint chips,some chrome orange metallic(both are the same) and chrome silver.

e.e '70..... Ok,if Drifter don't give a offer better than yours in 10 minutes,the 3 midnight will be yours.

Ok but I will need to schedule ok? I have some trades,but if they don't then you can have it.
 
Right. Should I fr you?
 
locoman88
Ok but I will need to schedule ok? I have some trades,but if they don't then you can have it.

Well,until when you have scheduled trades?If is not really far away from tiday,I can wait :) Just tell me ;)
 
Thenextbob
Well,until when you have scheduled trades?If is not really far away from tiday,I can wait :) Just tell me ;)

O.. I don't know. I will see. I think couple weeks? Sorry. I will see for sure
 
obsessive rules
Right. Should I fr you?

You want the orange chromes + silver chromes or only the silver chrome?I have only 1 silver chrome chip :(
 
Do you dupe? And are you just trying to get your paints out or make this into like a business?
 
Do you dupe? And are you just trying to get your paints out or make this into like a business?

Sorry i dont dupe due my duping problems in the past.
And im trying to get my paints out,not making business xD.But if I have 2 persons wanting the same thing , i look for the one who gives the best offer.
 
Ah ok sorry then. If you were trying to run a business I would fill you up with all the rare paints but seeing that you're just trying to get them out...

:cheers:
 
About my trade OP?
 
Thenextbob
well i can schedule you in.which day?:)

Maybe july 30th I don't know for sure. Let me get scheduled first
 
Maybe july 30th I don't know for sure. Let me get scheduled first

July 30th is great.This will give time to less scheduled people can trade early :)
 
Thenextbob
July 30th is great.This will give time to less scheduled people can trade early :)

Ok I will try to put you in july 30th
 
locoman88
Ok I will try to put you in july 30th

Thanks :)
____________________________________________
Guys I am today free for trades before and after the reset.
 
Sorry but don't you have any '67 or'70 tickets?It's in my most wanted list :/



Well if your offer be better than his,you can take it :)

I have a Car Ticket 17.
It carrys some vintage rare cars. :sly:
 
Drifted
I have a Car Ticket 17.
It carrys some vintage rare cars. :sly:

Sorry but they don't have the Vintage ones that I want :/
 
Sorry but they don't have the Vintage ones that I want :/

Umm is there any car in particular you want?
I really would like those paint chips... :nervous:
 
I have every RUF available to send to you in exchange for some matte pinks. :dopey:
 
Drifted
Umm is there any car in particular you want?
I really would like those paint chips... :nervous:

I want only untradeable cars,like Chaparrals and the Ferrari 330 P4 Race car

Dooglers8
I have every RUF available to send to you in exchange for some matte pinks. :dopey:

Sorry but I don't got any mattes e.e
 
Hey I had to put you in for july 31st.. is that okay?
 
Back