Tons A Paint!A lot of Unwanted paint ready to go :D

  • Thread starter Thread starter Thenextbob
  • 92 comments
  • 3,349 views
OP updated.Due my constant failures while trying my tickets,I need TONS of them also.
The ticket list has also been increased
 
Last edited:
what tickets do ya need? i cans end something else instead of level 23 ticket if you'd like
 
locoman88
what tickets do ya need? i cans end something else instead of level 23 ticket if you'd like

Well I saw Chaparral 2D and Ferrari 330 P4 are lvl 21,so they're can be obtainable by '67 and lvl 21.And 2J can be obtained in lvl23 and '70.
I still prefer the '67 and '70 tickets('67 = 12 cars,'70 = 10 cars).But,if the person don't got this tickets above,I can accept also the lvl 21 and 23(lvl21 = 28 cars,lvl23 = 30 cars).
 
Are you one who wanted a '69 ticket?

Tonights the night. Which ticket would you like?
 
playnthru
Are you one who wanted a '69 ticket?

Tonights the night. Which ticket would you like?

I got the GT40 in the endurance event.And the '69 ticket were going to be available to trade.But,as I have the option to change it,can it be a '70?
 
i can do those but not now, if you would like join my competition. they are more obtainable there
 
I got the GT40 in the endurance event.And the '69 ticket were going to be available to trade.But,as I have the option to change it,can it be a '70?

Yes sir you can!

'70 Ticket is in my other account. Please send a FR here PSN playnthru2.:)

I'll shoot it your way after reset today.👍
 
playnthru
Yes sir you can!

'70 Ticket is in my other account. Please send a FR here PSN playnthru2.:)

I'll shoot it your way after reset today.👍

Thanks a lot :D FR incoming
 
So can we make a deal other then the car you wanted...?
I would really like those paints... :l
 
Drifted
So can we make a deal other then the car you wanted...?
I would really like those paints... :l

Sorry but if you don't have what I want,I can't make a deal.Sorry
 
Bump?
 
I can trade on the 30th as I have been scammed and will not trade with. 30th? Will it do?
 
Sorry but if you don't have what I want,I can't make a deal.Sorry

Your looking for what kind of cars? I might have them...
 
Drifted
Your looking for what kind of cars? I might have them...

I'm looking for over 10.000.000.000 cr cars.You can have them,but they're not tradeable
 
Last edited:
I can trade today. Can you also?
 
locoman88
I can trade today. Can you also?

I surely do.Already sent you a FR.Did you got it?
 
Thenextbob
I surely do.Already sent you a FR.Did you got it?

I will check when I get on. I will trade at reset
 
Thenextbob

Hey what's your psn? Got it, just don't remember who you are.. oh and I will trade later tonight. Got carried away on mw3
 
Sorry i didn't sent tonight.:( I will send before reset ok?
 
locoman88
Sorry i didn't sent tonight.:( I will send before reset ok?

Ok no problem
 
Do you have any Arancio Atlas, Midnight Purple, New Imola Orange Pearl or Millennium Jade Pearl?
 
Do you have any mystic teal metallic or burgundy metallic?
 
99999Evolution
yup, i love blue

EDIT : Preferably Metallics :D Thank you..

Ok sorry was busy these Days and i completely forgot The GTP xD
Send me a FR,PSN is WagnerAlmeida

korza493
Do you have any Arancio Atlas, Midnight Purple, New Imola Orange Pearl or Millennium Jade Pearl?

I only have The Millenium Jade (M) :(

deerhunter1995
Do you have any mystic teal metallic or burgundy metallic?

I have only 1 Mystic Teal Metallic chip :(


____________________________________________________________________

Hey guys OP updated.Chromes now AVAILABLE! But,looking only for '67 Tickets :(
 
Guys I still have the hole week to trade anyone wants any paints?I have Chromes now :)
 
Thenextbob
Guys I still have the hole week to trade anyone wants any paints?I have Chromes now :)

I want paints!
 
Back