Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3 Challenge

• Thread starter Zero
  • 27 comments
Originally posted by ZeroCool85
Whenever you people get or want to start a challenge basically post it in here!
How bout a Tony Hawk 2 challenge??? You have that one too right?? I know Mr Persistance has it, and so does Pako.........
I definitely think there should be a challenge.(We all know I would win, but you guys can join for fun ya know)That's right, them are fightin words:eek:
:D;):D;)

OK Sal Man, I'll whip you anyway, no one can beat my No Comply 900 to nose manuel to 720 kickflip method to manuel to 540 hardflip stalefish combo, round 195,000 points!

OK Sal Man, I'll whip you anyway, no one can beat my No Comply 900 to nose manuel to 720 kickflip method to manuel to 540 hardflip stalefish combo, round 95,000 points!
95,000!:lol:I guess there is somebody who can beat that combo score(me):D

Originally posted by Saleen Man

95,000!:lol:I guess there is somebody who can beat that combo score(me):D

U got proof??? Didnt think so! If I assigned a backflip to Mr. Hawk then u'd go down!

BTW, got over 50,000 points worth of grinds in the first level of THPS3.

U got proof??? Didnt think so! If I assigned a backflip to Mr. Hawk then u'd go down!

BTW, got over 50,000 points worth of grinds in the first level of THPS3.
I could get you proof if ya wanted me to. No digital camera, so it might take a while though:(
THPS3- Is it awesome??:)

I could get you proof if ya wanted me to. No digital camera, so it might take a while though:(
THPS3- Is it awesome??:)

Besides there being no Bob Burnquist yes! Bam Margera replaces him, and you can revert once u get the pipe! Freeland moves are avaliable, any person can over any special move and if you get all the goals on every level you get another special trick of your choosing!

My fav special moves are the:Misty Flip, and Kickflip Backflip.

OK Sal Man, I'll whip you anyway, no one can beat my No Comply 900 to nose manuel to 720 kickflip method to manuel to 540 hardflip stalefish combo, round 95,000 points!

I haven't done it, but my buddy has a high score for one trick on the school level. 268,000 in THPS2. :eek:

Check out the THPS2 thread. Prepare to be amazed;)

Nice, I attempted to re-do my 95,000 and I saw that i had forgoten to but in the 1 so it was 195,000, my bad.

Saleen:

What moves did u do? Did ya manuel between tricks?

Nice, I attempted to re-do my 95,000 and I saw that i had forgoten to but in the 1 so it was 195,000, my bad.

Saleen:

What moves did u do? Did ya manuel between tricks?
I manual between every trick. On my biggest combo, I got the combo to X 24:eek: The manual balance was so off! :eek:

Hey, I also play Tony Hawk 2, and would like to participate in a challenge if there is one;) Here are my best scores:
Best Combo: 699,751
Best Score: 1,561,328
Also done in Marseille France. I am a friend of Saleen, play this game with him quite a bit.:D

I manual between every trick. On my biggest combo, I got the combo to X 24:eek: The manual balance was so off! :eek:

24x!!!!!!!!!!!! Dang!! Mine was 8x, your evil man!

Originally posted by MclarenF1
Hey, I also play Tony Hawk 2, and would like to participate in a challenge if there is one;) Here are my best scores:
Best Combo: 699,751
Best Score: 1,561,328
Also done in Marseille France. I am a friend of Saleen, play this game with him quite a bit.:D

You 2 are too much, i'll have to play THPS2 again, its been gathering dust for the last 6 months!

Besides there being no Bob Burnquist yes! Bam Margera replaces him, and you can revert once u get the pipe! Freeland moves are avaliable, any person can over any special move and if you get all the goals on every level you get another special trick of your choosing!

My fav special moves are the:Misty Flip, and Kickflip Backflip.

How do you do the misty?

I got this game as well...

well so far my biggest score on THPS3 is 1,230,450 on Tokyo. Lots of revert tricks in bowls at end along with huge grind 3/4 the length of level.
So far i've completed all levels but cruise ship with 6 characters (including custom) in 6 days

I thought that THPS 3 was a bit too easy. Once you got the hang of the revert and manual you could rack up HUUUUUUGE SCORES. I swear the airport level took the pi$$ I got 4,000,000 but I havent played the game scince my old memcard died

Back