Silverzone Messages 4,312 Nov 30, 2003 #1 What's your favorite song off the Soundtrack? Mine is "imaginary Places"
Ryan2 Messages 3,769 Nov 30, 2003 #3 I like Queens of the Stone Age's "Millionaire", but that's just me because I was a fan of them before the game.
I like Queens of the Stone Age's "Millionaire", but that's just me because I was a fan of them before the game.
Max Powers (Banned) Messages 4,475 Messages XBL: MelBlount Messages MelBlount Dec 1, 2003 #4 Hot Water Music - Remedy. Same reason as Ryan.
wee_man Messages 1,476 Dec 1, 2003 #5 Originally posted by Ryan I like Queens of the Stone Age's "Millionaire", but that's just me because I was a fan of them before the game. Click to expand... I heard it on CKY4 and searched for it for years. Such a wicked song. My bands decided to do a cover of it.
Originally posted by Ryan I like Queens of the Stone Age's "Millionaire", but that's just me because I was a fan of them before the game. Click to expand... I heard it on CKY4 and searched for it for years. Such a wicked song. My bands decided to do a cover of it.
Max Powers (Banned) Messages 4,475 Messages XBL: MelBlount Messages MelBlount Dec 3, 2003 #8 Well if you want to talk about the game, I made a thread about it in the PS2 forum.
Max Powers (Banned) Messages 4,475 Messages XBL: MelBlount Messages MelBlount Dec 4, 2003 #10 There are a ton of them, most by underground punk/hip-hop bands. Some of the bigger names on the soundtrack are Kiss, The Clash, Hot Water Music, Queens Of The Stone Age, The Transplants, and Deltron 3030.
There are a ton of them, most by underground punk/hip-hop bands. Some of the bigger names on the soundtrack are Kiss, The Clash, Hot Water Music, Queens Of The Stone Age, The Transplants, and Deltron 3030.
Bollocks#999 Messages 3,834 Messages GTBN_Bollocks Messages Whats an X box? Dec 11, 2003 #11 The game aint to bad, fave song is KISS' Rock and roll all night, namely 'cause I was at the Symphony concert 👍
The game aint to bad, fave song is KISS' Rock and roll all night, namely 'cause I was at the Symphony concert 👍