Tooned/Vectored Cars + Stuff

• Thread starter donbenni
  • 3,937 comments
Something i started yesterday for a personal project. There isn´t much to show yet...

[EDIT] Sep 21 2007 - Small update. Not finished yet.
@Slick Rick: Thanks! [EDIT]

lamblogo2.jpg

Holy Moly I cant beleive i never knew this thread existed!

this stuff Is crazed with iCandy.

I'm definitely joining this Popsicle stand,.

This belongs to the same project as the work posted in my previous...hum :crazy: post. Since currently i´m using diferent files for this, i will be updating them separately.

gallardo.jpg

I´m not happy with the colors though. Trying to finetune them before it´s too late... They are way off...

hello everyone, i don't whip these out as fast as u guys but heres an update to my supra, almost finished i think, i live traced the front aux. light, i might change that, looks kinda weird.

what u guys think, i am open to all comments and criticism.👍

1736691883_02765960ea_b.jpg

now i dare someone to do a vector of my creation!!!

Click for full Size (3000 x 1000)
now's that's a change...lol

i am done, have not made any changes since the last pic other than the background, but here it is, what do you guys think? and thank you donbenni for the image and your tutorial 👍

edit: canges made, pics in next post 👍

yea i know, grill looks weird, i felt lazy to do it so i just used the carbon fiber pattern.

edit again: yes, yes, and the back tire, i will fix that soon. 👍

The background is a bit too busy for my tastes, but I really like the car. What happened to the blue?

and you did it on a Lotus! yay!

i just tried my ZZ-360 and man it looks hideous. It would be nice if they could make vectors of the car with a single solid colour with black outlines and no web colour gradience. For example, my Elise vectors i did in photoshop. anyone like? it's above Slick6's Boss Muscle car

Your Elise looks really good ATP 👍 but I am not too sure about the purpose of those videos
Slick6 did an excellent job as well, I like old stuff.

btw the Vectormagic site is quite cool, thanks for sharing :)

Your Elise looks really good ATP 👍 but I am not too sure about the purpose of those videos
Slick6 did an excellent job as well, I like old stuff.

btw the Vectormagic site is quite cool, thanks for sharing :)
I agree about the Elise Vector images.

What franz said about the video

I agree with franz on this one as well, but one thing I wish you left out of the video is that music.

Back