TOP 10 Best Handling Street Cars -POLL

  • Thread starter Thread starter LeadFootLiam
  • 61 comments
  • 6,735 views

TOP 10 Best Handling Street Cars

  • Honda/ Acura HSC Concept

    Votes: 7 5.6%
  • BMW E46 & E92 ///M3

    Votes: 27 21.8%
  • Ferrari 458 Italia

    Votes: 28 22.6%
  • Lexus LFA

    Votes: 17 13.7%
  • Mazda RX-8

    Votes: 8 6.5%
  • Corvette ZO6 & ZR1

    Votes: 13 10.5%
  • Acura & Honda NSX

    Votes: 25 20.2%
  • Lotus Evora

    Votes: 8 6.5%
  • Nissan GT-R

    Votes: 50 40.3%
  • Lotus Elise

    Votes: 21 16.9%

  • Total voters
    124
  • Poll closed .
I voted GT-R but only because the Jaguar XJ13 and Ferrari 330 P4 weren't listed. The Jaguar would have been my choice by a whisker and while not IRL a Ferrari fan, I do like the way the 330 P4 drives.
 
I voted GT-R but only because the Jaguar XJ13 and Ferrari 330 P4 weren't listed. The Jaguar would have been my choice by a whisker and while not IRL a Ferrari fan, I do like the way the 330 P4 drives.

I agree with you on the handling of the Jag, but the 330 - good handling?? I never use it for the sole reason that it is such a chore to drive, unlike the Jag which is one of my favourite cars in the game.
 
NSx-R is. In real Life by real racedrivers at least...
 
What defines handling? Outright grip, balance, chassis adjustability or how it responds to driver input?
Journos usually use chassis adjustability/driver input/balance so Im torn between voting for the NSX and M3's.
 
I voted Elise.
 
What defines handling?
That is an essential question.
In my opinion it must not be hard to drive and I don't have to make a lot of corrections for over- and understeering.
Most of the cars listed tend to oversteer because they're RWD.
The GT-R always does what I want, when I want :)
 
voted the M3 because of it's capability to accelerate extremely quikly driving through a corner. Besides that, it just sticks to the road, even on comfort tires.
 
Elise for sure, right? It's just the slowest in the straights lol
 
Hey, where's the real street cars?


Cars like the gt-r can hardly be called a regular street car (unless you're one of the 0.5 car owners who got one).

Personally I wanted to pick my real life MX-5 (pretty good handling) , or else a Civic, or something similar... In any case, REAL street cars on any ordinary street. Unless you live on Porsche/Ferrari Road.
 
Last edited:
Corvette Z06 is my favourite and that's what I drive mostly, but didn't vote for it.

I chose the RX-8 and NSX. GT-R has great handling but I give the preference to rear wheel driven cars.
I think you should've included an S2000 as well. Can't say I really drive a lot with them, but when I do I'm always surprised how fun and good it handles.


I see the Ferrari has a lot of votes also. Can't say I think the same about it. It's fast but I'm always "afraid" it might spin out when the road bends just a little or if there's a little bump, in 3rd+ gear. I personally think the Aventador combines both speed and control rather good.
 
I voted NSX because the type R 02 is my favorite car to drive, it's not powerfull but gods it takes corner so well. I love it.
 
To me the GTR has too much understeer which IMO is worse then oversteer. The Elise on the other hand is abit too unpredictable. I chose the M3 which IMO is the most complete and predictable handling car on this list. RX8 would be the second choice for me.
 
LFA and Evora. But Evora number 1 with its beautiful slidy feel.
 
Hey, where's the real street cars?

Cars like the GT-R can hardly be called a regular street car (unless you're one of the 0.5 car owners who got one).

Blah blah MX-5 Blah blah Civic blah blah REAL street cars blah blah Porsche/Ferrari Road.

A GT-R is a real car too, it's street legal too, the fact it isn't as common as a MX-5 or Civic doesn't make it less of a street car. The same applies to all other cars in the poll. (With the exception of the Acura concept)

:dunce:​
 
My favourite is the Ferrari SP1, but since it's not on the poll I'll go with the M3.
 
My favourite is the Ferrari SP1, but since it's not on the poll I'll go with the M3.

I like the SP1 too. When I first drove it it seems a bit slide-ish but that's probably just the way I drive.
 
All these cars handle so good I can't pick. I wanna vote for all of them except the ZR-1.
Where is the FR-S ? That car is kinda OP.
 
Genuinely surprised there's a Corvette up there and no S2000. Anyone who's driven the Amuse S2000 R1 with a decent setup will agree it's near on perfect. The corvette's good but it's nowhere near top 10 Handling, I've gotta say. As for the Nissan GTR, I'd put an '07 Impreza up there before I'd put any Nissan.
 
On straight up handling alone, the Elise wind this.
 
Genuinely surprised there's a Corvette up there and no S2000. Anyone who's driven the Amuse S2000 R1 with a decent setup will agree it's near on perfect. The corvette's good but it's nowhere near top 10 Handling, I've gotta say. As for the Nissan GTR, I'd put an '07 Impreza up there before I'd put any Nissan.

Agreed on the R1, it's absolutely on rails even right out of the box. Add some weight to get the HP up and it's an absolute beast on just about every track, including the 'Ring. It drives about the same as if it had about 20/30 downforce, although there is none in the tuning menu.
 
You don't need a poll to tell us YOUR top ten favourites :grumpy:
 
I'm surprised the R8 V8/V10 isn't up there. I voted for the NSX, 458, and M3, but I think the 458 is the over all best.

I just put up the cars that I see in first place the most.
 
Genuinely surprised there's a Corvette up there and no S2000. Anyone who's driven the Amuse S2000 R1 with a decent setup will agree it's near on perfect. The corvette's good but it's nowhere near top 10 Handling, I've gotta say. As for the Nissan GTR, I'd put an '07 Impreza up there before I'd put any Nissan.

This is a poll of the cars I see the most in first place.
 
Can't beat a good NSX. One of my favourite cars. They corner like a dream!
 
Best Handling Street cars in my opinion , not talking about pure speed sometime :

Car that are not on the list:

AMUSE S2000 R1 '04 // 500PP // SPORT HARD
ALFA ROMEO SPIDER 1600 DUETO ‘66 // 400PP//COMFORT SOFT TIRES
ASTON MARTIN DB7 VANTAGE COUPE '00 // 500PP // SPORT TIRES
ASTON MARTIN VANQUISH "04 //550PP // sport soft tires
AUDI R8 4.2 FSI R TRONIC '07 // 550PP (yes 4WD with good handling)
AUDI QUATTRO '82 // 450PP // SPORT TIRES
BMW M5 '2005 // 550PP //SPORT SOFT TIRES
CATERHAM SEVEN FIREBLADE '02 // 600PP // SPORT SOFT TIRES
CHRYSLER CROSSFIRE '04 // 500PP // SPORT TIRES
DODGE VIPER SRT10 ACR '08/650PP/RACING TIRES
DODGE VIPER GTS R CONCEPT ’00 // 550PP // SPORT SOFT
FERRARI CALIFORNIA `08 // 550PP // sport tires
FORD GT (NO STRIPE) '05 // 550PP // SPORT SOFT TIRES
HONDA NSX TYPE R '92 // 500pPP // SPORT TIRES
HONDA S2000 ‘06 //500PP SPORT TIRES
INFINITI COUPE CONCEPT // 500PP //SPORT TIRES
ISUZU 1600 GT-R '69 //400PP//COMFORT SOFT TIRES
LAMBORGHINI AVENTADOR LP 700-4 `11 // 640PP //RACING TIRES
LANCIA STRATOS '73 // 450PP // SPORT HARD TIRES
LOTUS ESPRIT SPORT 350 '2000 //550 PP //Sport soft tires
LOTUS 111S `03 // 450PP // Sport soft "A MUST"
MASERATI GRANTURISMO '08 //550PP//SPORT TIRES
MAZDA EFINI RX-7 TYPE R (FD) '91 // 450PP // SPORT SOFT TIRES.
MAZDA RX-7 SPIRIT R TYPE A (FD) 02 // 500PP // SPORT SOFT TIRES
MERCEDES-BENZ SLS AMG '10 // 600PP // RACING TIRES
NISSAN GT-R '07 // 600 PP // RACING TIRES
PAGANI ZONDA C12S '00 // 550PP // SPORT SOFT & RACING TIRES
RUF RGT ’00 // 550PP//SPORT SOFT TIRES
SCION FR-S // 500 PP // SPORT TIRES
TOYOTA CELICA 2000GT-FOUR (ST165) '86 // 460PP//SPORT TIRES +4WD
TVR V8S '91 // 500PP // SORT SOFT
TVR Cerbera Speed 12 ‘00 //650PP//RACING TIRES
VOLKSWAGEN GOL VI R '10 // 525PP // SPORT TIRES -Perfect handling 4WD

The rest is in first post, i must forget some few but those are the road cars i love to drive in the game.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°
 
Back