Jamie Ducie Messages 32 United Kingdom Jan 24, 2018 #1 Maybe not the most exciting race from my POV, but definitely my best performance so far in a top 24 race.
Maybe not the most exciting race from my POV, but definitely my best performance so far in a top 24 race.
John Crellin Messages 655 United States Messages FluffaRaptor Jan 24, 2018 #2 Nice finish! Im taking notes....
Vredefort Messages 31 United Kingdom Jan 24, 2018 #3 Awesome job. I gotta figure out how to get into this bracket. 10 or so laps around Suzuka in todays daily and I managed a 2:08.7. Need to find at least a second to get up to this level, just not sure where it is, haha.
Awesome job. I gotta figure out how to get into this bracket. 10 or so laps around Suzuka in todays daily and I managed a 2:08.7. Need to find at least a second to get up to this level, just not sure where it is, haha.
T Torqueflight Messages 215 United States Jan 25, 2018 #4 Well done mate. Gotta long way before I'm in the same league as you
P puupke Messages 57 Netherlands Jan 25, 2018 #5 Nice video, you where in a close pack! Can't believe zoky made a misstake last lap, nearly had a victory.
Nice video, you where in a close pack! Can't believe zoky made a misstake last lap, nearly had a victory.