Top Notch Racing GT300 vs GT3 (Season 1)Finished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter TNR_KING_FILO
  • 184 comments
  • 19,089 views
It would be really late for me. I was thinking about racing with you guys before I've seen the time. Good luck at races.
 
i will be making a practice lobby.
 
GT300 are about 0.2 0.3 slower here

I cannot remember what my practice times were but I think I'm well off the pace... I may be in the right times but I can't precisely remember.
 
I cannot remember what my practice times were but I think I'm well off the pace... I may be in the right times but I can't precisely remember.
try 0 downforce
 
I cannot remember what my practice times were but I think I'm well off the pace... I may be in the right times but I can't precisely remember.

It was 1.33.9 this morning set by tnr zigen...
 
I'd like to get in for this evening, if I can.

PSN: flip157
GTP: flip55
Car: Phoenix Racing Audi R8 LMS Ultra
Number: 3 (not much of a choice with that one)
 
I'd like to get in for this evening, if I can.

PSN: flip157
GTP: flip55
Car: Phoenix Racing Audi R8 LMS Ultra
Number: 3 (not much of a choice with that one)

i have too put you on the reserve list for now @flip55 we are currently fixing grid space
 
Event #1: Indianapolis Road Course
  • Lobby Open Time: 7:30PM EST / 12:30AM BST / 09:30AM AEST
  • Race Start Time: 8:30PM EST / 1:30AM BST / 10:30AM AEST
Entry List:
  1. Lobby Host: DaBomb330 / @DaBomb330
  2. TNR_FILO / @TNR_KING_FILO - #65 - GT-R NISMO GT3 Base Model '13
  3. TNR_Pfeffer702 / @TeamEdge702 - #66 - GT-R NISMO GT3 Base Model '13
  4. TNR_REBELLION / @123yokomo - BRZ GT300 Base Model '12
  5. GTOS_Polarbear_ / @gtic_ybear - SUBARU BRZ R&D SPORT '12
  6. BurnerTheLegend / @cameronburner - WEDSSPORT CELICA '03
  7. rono_thomas / @rono_thomas - #42 - SLS AMG GT3 '11
  8. BigNFL / @Mr.Skyline09 - #39 - SLS AMG GT3 '11
  9. TNR_5zigen / @TNR_5zigen - CUSCO DUNLOP SUBARU IMPREZA '08
  10. LITTLEBLACKO932 /@LITTLEBLACKO - GT-R NISMO GT3 Team RJN ā€˜13
  11. Timlour / @Timlour - #2 - R8 LMS ultra '12
  12. StigsTC / @StigsTC - #13 - Garaiya GT300 Base Model '08
  13. Miroke760 / @Miroke760 - #19 - Weds Sport IS350 '08
  14. MJTbreww / @Thomas2012 - #27 - RX7 GT300 Base Model '06
Reserves
  1. flip157 / @flip55 - #3 - R8 LMS Ultra (Audi Sport Team Phoenix) '12
  2. mikeylam / @lxmmy - #19 - RX7 GT300 Base Model '06
  3. HEMIata / @HEMIata
  4. SlowFWD84 / @Garage13
  5. BERZ-ONE
  6. aboe_83 / @aboe
Unavailable
  1. I33793360 / @93360
  2. flyhigh879
 
Last edited:
1:34.78x for me - The specs are nice to drive - lot easier compared to GTPES SLS - going to enjoys this - off for some zz's see you in a few hours šŸ‘
 
Event #1: Indianapolis Road Course
  • Lobby Open Time: 7:30PM EST / 12:30AM BST / 09:30AM AEST
  • Race Start Time: 8:30PM EST / 1:30AM BST / 10:30AM AEST
Entry List:
  1. Lobby Host: DaBomb330 / @DaBomb330
  2. TNR_FILO / @TNR_KING_FILO - #65 - GT-R NISMO GT3 Base Model '13
  3. TNR_Pfeffer702 / @TeamEdge702 - #66 - GT-R NISMO GT3 Base Model '13
  4. TNR_REBELLION / @123yokomo - BRZ GT300 Base Model '12
  5. GTOS_Polarbear_ / @gtic_ybear - SUBARU BRZ R&D SPORT '12
  6. BurnerTheLegend / @cameronburner - WEDSSPORT CELICA '03
  7. rono_thomas / @rono_thomas - #42 - SLS AMG GT3 '11
  8. BigNFL / @Mr.Skyline09 - #39 - SLS AMG GT3 '11
  9. TNR_5zigen / @TNR_5zigen - CUSCO DUNLOP SUBARU IMPREZA '08
  10. LITTLEBLACKO932 /@LITTLEBLACKO - GT-R NISMO GT3 Team RJN ā€˜13
  11. Timlour / @Timlour - #2 - R8 LMS ultra '12
  12. StigsTC / @StigsTC - #13 - Garaiya GT300 Base Model '08
  13. Miroke760 / @Miroke760 - #19 - Weds Sport IS350 '08
  14. MJTbreww / @Thomas2012 - #27 - RX7 GT300 Base Model '06
Reserves
  1. flip157 / @flip55 - #3 - R8 LMS Ultra (Audi Sport Team Phoenix) '12
  2. mikeylam / @lxmmy - #19 - RX7 GT300 Base Model '06
  3. HEMIata / @HEMIata
  4. SlowFWD84 / @Garage13
  5. BERZ-ONE
  6. aboe_83 / @aboe
Unavailable
  1. I33793360 / @93360
  2. flyhigh879

I'm using my 3G to say this but my internet isn't turning on. I'm trying to fix it but I will likely miss the race :/ sorry. Don't expect any high places finish from me aha

Edit: nevermind I fixed it!

Mid race edit: I'm quitting this series, the RX7 is way too slow, ps3 cannot handle it and to top it all off my pit crew are dead aka not doing anything. Have fun to the rest of you, please remove my name from the drivers list.
 
Last edited:
Indianapolis Road Course
Race #1 Review:

  • Clean race no incidents
Race #2 Review:
Driver founded of Ghosting to prevent an accident potentially gaining an advantage
  • BurnerTheLegend +30sec
 
Last edited:
Back