LSD 60,60,20

Suspension

40, -25
5.0, 19
1, 10
1, 10
1, 1
0 toe 0 camber

Line to line should run a 262 flat. May have more left in it. Running auto trans for consistency in testing and no other aids on.

PD gave us a perfectly good 10km test strip. That's what all my tunes are and will be for. I don't care that the track is 30 km long I'm only using the speed test feature and running the 10k track. No hill and no back up and get a run BS.

In practice mode my GT-R Black tops out @ 412Km/h on the second straight, no drafting... best 2nd lap 4:27.465

make that 414Km/h / 1st Lap 4:31.343 - 2nd 4:26.710

Max Speed Test = 414.2 Km/h

Last edited:
Line to line or ?

I only run line to line tests, any other method corrupts the results.

I know we're not doing drafted speeds, but I'm telling everyone I see, lol. I managed to draft the huge Chevrolet Silverado up to 277mph in arcade mode on Route X last night! I think it's got the capability to run 300 if I go online with some X1's willing to hang back for a tow, lol

Last edited:
Hey I think I hit 340 in the Red Bull (no draft) 2 days ago but I still have to take a screenshot I know it's not mandatory but I'm going to do it just for the sake of proof. Be updating soon in another post.

Enzo Tune. W.I.P.

922 hp 1052kg

minimum aero 2/10 downforce

Trans Set top speed to 298 then adjust final gear to 4.280

LSD 60,60,20

Suspension

40, -25
5.0, 19
1, 10
1, 10
1, 1
0 toe 0 camber

Line to line should run a 262 flat. May have more left in it. Running auto trans for consistency in testing and no other aids on.

Tested your settings on my Enzo and I couldn't replicate your 262 MPH result...That's got me a little concerned. Mind sharing a picture of your result?

In any case, 262.7 MPH Line to Line.

Final Result: 262.7 MPH --- Really not going up any higher, can't be bothered right now. Someone beat me :)

Last edited:
Another car!

Car: Lotus Esprit V8 '02
Top Speed: 394.2 km/h
PP Min/Max: Max
Aero Front Min/Max: Min
Aero Rear Min/Max: Min
Additional Notes: No aero on this car, didn't want to ruin the good looks.

Tested your settings on my Enzo and I couldn't replicate your 262 MPH result...That's got me a little concerned. Mind sharing a picture of your result?

I could post a pic if a cared enough to bother with it. Not gonna waste my time right now. I'd actually have to care enough to set up an account somewhere to host the pic and all that.

I'd say that 262 is highly plausible, given that we were getting 258's on SSR7, but I also have to say that as with all submissions if you can't prove it (or in this case, seem unwilling to) you shouldn't post about it.

(You have a gallery here in GTP that you can post into, no need to setup a photobucket account or anything like that!)

I'd say that 262 is highly plausible, given that we were getting 258's on SSR7, but I also have to say that as with all submissions if you can't prove it (or in this case, seem unwilling to) you shouldn't post about it.

(You have a gallery here in GTP that you can post into, no need to setup a photobucket account or anything like that!)

Which still would require me firing up my PS3 which means interupting my tv watching which might be more likely if I was the only one watching it and then taking the pic and posting it just because someone want's to accuse me of lying....

Where's all the other peoples pics actually lets see videos of the line to line runs since a pic wont prove that it's a legit run.

Not 1 person has proven a speed on this thread.

Nobody else has been asked to yet,,,,
I'm not trying to be confrontational here, but you have claimed a speed that nobody else has managed to, and have been asked to back up your claim. Doesn't need to be right this second but the old moniker of "pics or it didn't happen" reigns supreme across this site. It's also stated in the original post - "If you are concerned about speeds posted by users, you may ask them for a proof screenshot if necessary."

(Not forgetting the fact that I pretty much backed up your claim by referencing the speeds from SSR7, with it's shorter straights! Lighten up!)

NEW RECORD - Dodge SRT4 - 220.2mph (Using stage 2 turbo, setup available by request)

Last edited:
Nobody else has been asked to yet,,,,
I'm not trying to be confrontational here, but"

That's how it comes off.

And my setup was posted which not one other person has bothered to do either. If I messed up on a setting at 3:37 Am I guess It's possible but until I see other speeds proven I'll not be bothering to post any pics. Without even starting the game I'm gonna guess that I forgot to post my 6th gear ratio which is probably all that is needed to duplicate my exact result.

Now would every single other person posting a speed please prove those speeds.

I really don't care if anyone does, but I don't feel that anyone can call me a liar if they wont prove there own claims

You forgot to quote the most important line from my other post - "I'd say that 262 is highly plausible, given that we were getting 258's on SSR7"

I haven't in any way said your speed is not possible, and am pretty confident that I could match that without any problems.
As for proving every speed I've posted into the Googledocs spreadsheet, send me a request of any (or every) car you cannot match or get close to and I'll willingly send you the settings.

(EDIT: Googledocs now re-organised to show all tested cars at the top of the list by highest speed, followed by the rest in alphabetical order. 70 speeds now recorded)

Last edited:
Shortly after my cousin and his girl finish watchin the movie they are in the middle of I will fire up my ps3 and post the 6th gear ratio which is all that would be needed to finish duplicating my settings. As always my settings are not a secret and that will be all the proof I provide.

The Enzo setup was done in approximately 40 minutes around 3 am so as I stated when I posted it I know there is more speed left in it.

Shortly after my cousin and his girl finish watchin the movie they are in the middle of I will fire up my ps3 and post the 6th gear ratio which is all that would be needed to finish duplicating my settings. As always my settings are not a secret and that will be all the proof I provide.

The Enzo setup was done in approximately 40 minutes around 3 am so as I stated when I posted it I know there is more speed left in it.

The 6th gear is what could be at fault for me not being able to replicate the speed on that setup. Like I said in my previous post, I'm only mildly concerned. If it was some outlandish speed like 330 in a Veyron, then I'd be like, whaaat?

If you like a good place to upload pictures, imgur.com is great.

As far as your setup is concerned, the one you posted, I'd let you know you need to work on that suspension. The Enzo is an odd car thus requires an odd setup.

Upon rechecking to make sure the settings posted were right.

The unlisted 6th gear was 0.639.

And in an after 3 am moment I somehow had left 8kg of ballest at position 0. This was not beneficial to the speed.

I'm Still kind of surprised the race mod is so much faster with all the extra downforce.

Just a thought, is there a difference in weight or torque between the RM and regular body? Either that or PD have got an aerodynamic drag system implemented, whereby the RM should, in theory, be more efficient.

Just a thought, is there a difference in weight or torque between the RM and regular body? Either that or PD have got an aerodynamic drag system implemented, whereby the RM should, in theory, be more efficient.
The RM really gains a big advantage when you increase the downforce which in the real world would equal increased drag and reduce speed.

Bob is putting miles on my Zo6 RM right now so I can't look in the garage

Last edited:
Back