TopGearHamster´s Gallery. Competitions shots set 9/10

I LIKE It To

European dream > very nice set !

Thanks mate! I´ll work in more standards cars :)

Nice photoshoot set!

Great work on composition and toning in this set. I'm fan 👍

Sweet set!!! I'll hope for more online action with you!

^^ +1
Great shots, mate 👍👍👍

thanks a lot for those comments, all of you encouraged me to take shots, when I entered my first time to GTPlanet I was impressed with your works, I don´t had any idea for photoshop :lol: but gradually got better thanks to all of you :bowdown:

Some new shots

Like them all (but the 6th looks burnt in the fron of the Vantage)! Nice work TopGearHamster! :) You made justice to your nickname :P

Very nice Aston set.. It's one of my favorite cars and you've done very well with it
1st shot looks right out of Top Gear

Thanks mate! 👍 really I don't like much DB9 to take shots in GT5 because the modelling of the rims are very polygonal :boggled:

Awesome set, like them all!

Thanks a lot mate! :dopey:

Like them all (but the 6th looks burnt in the fron of the Vantage)! Nice work TopGearHamster! :) You made justice to your nickname :P

Cheers mate! :cheers: And thanks for the critical, much ilumination with blur looks not very good in that shot :indiff:

Nice update. Original and great choice of toning for some of your pics : love this mood.

Thanks a lot! :)

Nice shots ,mate ! 👍👍👍 first shot is my favorite :)

Thanks for the comment mate and also for giving me the opportunity to photograph that Vantage :dopey:

I don't have any dlcs of payment :( :lol:

Preview

Back