TopGearHamster´s Gallery. Competitions shots set 9/10

Love everything in this update. The white color of the car, the black color of the wheels and the interior turned out beautiful. Oh, and the location too off course. 👍

MATE, interior shots are simply amazing. They look extremely realistic. those angles, and editing, and and wooow. i really can't find the words to describe what i want to say xD i'd just spud you.
well done. keep it up. (maybe you could make a set with a German beast ? bmw/mercedes ; ) )

Wow, those interior shots are possibly the best I've seen around here, really nice. :drool: Also like shot 6. Great work mate. 👍

Ferrari set is epic. Especially the interior shots. Great editing. Well done:tup::drool:.

Great photos, TPG!

Amazing colors and great angles, but I think, that photos have a too high exposure.
👍.

Very, very nice set !
Light surexposition in some pics which make the car colour more beautiful. And that interior shots are awesome !
Great work mate !

Again you've made a great set! :sly:👍

Thank you very much! :dopey:

Love everything in this update. The white color of the car, the black color of the wheels and the interior turned out beautiful. Oh, and the location too off course. 👍

Thanks a lot mate! 👍

MATE, interior shots are simply amazing. They look extremely realistic. those angles, and editing, and and wooow. i really can't find the words to describe what i want to say xD i'd just spud you.
well done. keep it up. (maybe you could make a set with a German beast ? bmw/mercedes ; ) )

WoW, I´m very flattered with your commentary, thank you :embarrassed:

your petition will be accomplished, my next set will be a Mercedes :dopey:

GPR
Wow, those interior shots are possibly the best I've seen around here, really nice. :drool: Also like shot 6. Great work mate. 👍

I think there are better, but thank you very much for the compliment :embarrassed:

Ferrari set is epic. Especially the interior shots. Great editing. Well done:tup::drool:.

Cheers mate! :dopey:

Great photos, TPG!

Amazing colors and great angles, but I think, that photos have a too high exposure.
👍.

Thanks a lot for the critic ;)

Very, very nice set !
Light surexposition in some pics which make the car colour more beautiful. And that interior shots are awesome !
Great work mate !

Thanks a lot mate! :dopey:

Seriously, many thanks to all for the comments, this forum is awesome ^^

My next set will come soon :gtpflag:

Not bad overall TGH. I really like shot 9 the interior shot of the seats. Sweet composition and the light and colour are great.

Quite often interior shots never seem that great to me but that one is really nice. 👍 Shame about the colour banding in it though.

Very nice set again TGH :)

I Also really love your interior shots 👍

But my fav is the sixth (Red Bull Hangar-7_14). Simply love the mood of this one (maybe a very little bit to much sharp on the back).

Sweeeeet, love #2 and 5 ;)

Thanks mate ^^

GPR
Not bad overall TGH. I really like shot 9 the interior shot of the seats. Sweet composition and the light and colour are great.

Quite often interior shots never seem that great to me but that one is really nice. Shame about the colour banding in it though.

Thanks, I agree with that, When I take interiors shoots don´t looks so great, editing it greatly improves.

Very nice set again TGH :)

I Also really love your interior shots 👍

But my fav is the sixth (Red Bull Hangar-7_14). Simply love the mood of this one (maybe a very little bit to much sharp on the back).

Thank you so much :)

New preview

Sanguinario verde​

8th from SL set and 9th from SV set are just gorgeous!

Overall = great work. Love the light in SL set (superior to SV IMO).

Nice set again. Maybe a little bit too surexposed sometimes.

The first one is splendid. Like my comrades i really love the back glass shot. And there is a great atmosphere on the Eiger ones. Great job !

#6 of SL set and the back glass SV shot :crazy:

Thanks mate! 👍

Really nice SV shots, my fave are the back glass and #9! ;)👍

Thank you NB :dopey:

8th from SL set and 9th from SV set are just gorgeous!

Overall = great work. Love the light in SL set (superior to SV IMO).

Thanks a lot mate! I think the same about the light 👍

Nice set again. Maybe a little bit too surexposed sometimes.

The first one is splendid. Like my comrades i really love the back glass shot. And there is a great atmosphere on the Eiger ones. Great job !

Thank you very much about the feedback, unfortunately I could not remove the logo satisfactorily, so I didn't do it :indiff:

Thanks a lot for all comments! :gtpflag:

I put a picture made ​​with a headlight stuff from wonderful christmas gift of gtuned

Between your latest shot and the previous one, I would have to say the LFA shot is much better.

Back