TORA/VRR British GT Championship Season 1--Registration Now Open!

• Thread starter Eva
  • 136 comments
Sorted my livery for the championship. Gone for a classic British Racing Green and gold combo. Really hope the GT4 numbers pick up!
livery.jpg
livery2.jpg

Race week everyone. GT4 BoP has been added to the OP, as well as the rosters for both GT3 and GT4.

Unfortunately I am going to have to withdraw from the championship. I have a new job and the work commitments will prevent me from racing on the weekends.

Same for me unfortunately, my work schedule has changed to work every weekend of this championship. Sorry for the late notice, hope everyone has a good championship!

I'm signing up to be a sub for F4H when one of the regular drivers can't make it, such as this weekend with @mallucm

PSN ID: mthomas_95
Nationality: GBR
Preferred Car Number: 27
Class of Choice: Gr.4
Team: F4H Motorsport
Chassis: BMW M4
Primary Sponsor: Aporia Customs

Right... I didn’t want to say this, however we might be facing postponement.

I might not be able to make the personal investment due to my family possibly moving to another part of the state of Florida. That means time with the family members who will not be a part of the move is limited.

Additionally, the series isn’t exactly where we want it to be at the moment. VRR and GTP have been great partners by keeping a line of communication however the series wasn’t advertised as much on TORA’s end. So I’ll put it this way, if they’re not too keen on it, I don’t want to waste your hard earned weekends.

So with that, I would like to thank the teams and members who somehow found out about us and signed up. I’d rather apply the brakes now before the train falls off the rails; save us all a Sunday.

Right... I didn’t want to say this, however we might be facing postponement.

I might not be able to make the personal investment due to my family possibly moving to another part of the state of Florida. That means time with the family members who will not be a part of the move is limited.

Additionally, the series isn’t exactly where we want it to be at the moment. VRR and GTP have been great partners by keeping a line of communication however the series wasn’t advertised as much on TORA’s end. So I’ll put it this way, if they’re not too keen on it, I don’t want to waste your hard earned weekends.

So with that, I would like to thank the teams and members who somehow found out about us and signed up. I’d rather apply the brakes now before the train falls off the rails; save us all a Sunday.
I'll elaborate on this further. The primary purpose of this was that TORA was keen on expanding itself to being multiplatform. They selected VRR as its partner to help get its feet wet for this, and I obliged. For whatever reason, during the process of getting everything set up for this, they elected to stop supporting us as we put the time and effort into getting this going, despite us meeting the requirements they set in place for us. This became less of a co-organized event to a VRR specific exercise in futility. So the decision was made to focus less on this and more on doing more VRR specific events in this time slot. Programs like Pirelli World Challenge, Lamborghini Super Trofeo, Ferrari Challenge, Trans Am, and other events will be explored to fill what we at VRR now consider to be an open time slot in our scheduling. We encourage everyone still interested to join us on our Discord, or follow us on Twitter to stay engaged as to our Sunday plans moving forward. I personally am sorry for the inconvenience that this postponement has caused, and I want to clarify that this is not a cancellation. If TORA wants to show renewed faith, then VRR will be open to reviving this when they feel like.

Back