TORA/VRR British GT Championship Season 1--Registration Now Open!

• Thread starter Eva
  • 136 comments
March 1, 2018

CnF 650S.jpg

If I can make it, I'd be interested in joining:

PSN ID: si_berian_tiger
Nationality: British
Preferred Car Number: 51
Class of Choice: Group 4
Team: Canyon Racing
Chassis: Aston Martin Vantage GT4 (or BMW M4 GT4, whichever is least represented)
Primary Sponsor: Canyon

If I can make it, I'd be interested in joining:

PSN ID: si_berian_tiger
Preferred Car Number: 51
Class of Choice: Group 4
Team: Canyon Racing
Chassis: Aston Martin Vantage GT4 (or BMW M4 GT4, whichever is least represented)
Primary Sponsor: Canyon
Added provisionally to the GT4 reserve list pending confirmation on if you can commit full time at some point in the future.

PSN ID: AMG-Pr3d
Nationality: GBR
Preferred Car Number: 21
Class of Choice: GR4
Team: LMP eSports Gr.4
Chassis: Ferrari 458 Italia
Primary Sponsor: DynoDaze

Last edited:
PSN ID: AMG-Pr3d
Nationality: GBR
Preferred Car Number: 021
Class of Choice: GR4
Team: LMP eSports Gr.4
Chassis: Ferrari 458 Italia
Primary Sponsor: DynoDaze
021 doesn't work.

PSN ID: jamie-995
Preferred Car Number: 94
Class of Choice: Gr.3
Team: F4H Motorsport
Chassis: Aston Martin V12 Vantage
Primary Sponsor: Aporia Customs
One more thing to confirm, Aporia Customs will be the primary sponsor for both myself & Super GT.

@Eva I will be fielding an Aston Martin for SSE in GT4, when you get a chance can you update the entry list?
The entry list in the OP won't include the teams until all of the entries have been claimed so I can arrange them alphabetically. I do plan on updating the car counts though.

An update on how GT3 and GT4 currently look. There are 13 entries in GT3, all of which slated as full time entries. GT4 has 8 entries, 5 of which are full time and 3 others being part time.
BGT GT3s.PNG
BGT GT4s.PNG

Some other notes of interest:
1) @Whitetail (GTP_Bambi) will be an available replacement driver should teams elect to keep their cars in the race if their regular driver can't attend an event.
2) Black Rose Racing is looking to field two GT4 Ferrari 458 Italia's for the season, and is looking for drivers to fill those seats. Please contact me if you are interested in being a part of the team.
3) Work has begun on the GT4 Balance of Performance. This BoP is being developed in house and hopefully a progress update comes soon.

Starscream Enterprises looking for a GT4 driver to partner Damon in the Aston Martin Vantage.

Simply a message to those who either want to team up or those who are looking to get into the series but are wanting to join a team.

You can message myself or @damonc84 about this if needs be. :cheers:

Back