TORA/VRR British GT Championship Season 1--Registration Now Open!

• Thread starter Eva
  • 136 comments
Got internet issues. Connection isn't working with PS4 for some reason, even though every other appliance I use works with it just fine. It'll come when I can get back on.

Edit: CnF Racing is proud to present their 2018 650S.
cnf2.jpg
cnf3.jpg
cnf4.jpg

Gotta change the light color, but the general idea is there.

Last edited:
Another update for the current number of entries. Nothing's changed numbers wise, which is beginning to be a concern in GT4, but some details have changed.
BGT GT3.PNG
BGT GT4.PNG

If it's that big of an issue, I can move to GT4, just have to make another livery which shouldn't take long.

Yeah, I understand everyone wants to drive the fast cars, but only reason I went to GT4 is because the second merc was claimed in GT3, which ironically became my teammate, lol. But I do want to run the series, and with the team GT4 would be the more logical way to go. If the class gets axed because of numbers, that would suck.

What would likely happen if the GT4 numbers don't climb is the season would be postponed until we can get more GT4 cars. That doesn't mean half of GT3 needs to switch, but GT4 needs to be just as large, if not larger, than GT3. There's still a few weeks until that decision has to be made. The best thing everyone can do is just spread the word and advocate for GT4 drivers.

Sunday's work great for me to take part in this series full time. Since gr3 is already pretty much full I'll help the count for gr4 and do that.

PSN ID: GTP_Ph1sh
Nationality: USA
Preferred Car Number: 39
Class of Choice: Toyota 86 (might switch to BMW m4 when I get a chance to test which car id perfer)
Team: Free Agent at the moment. Looking for a team
Chassis: Toyota?
Primary Sponsor: TBD

Sunday's work great for me to take part in this series full time. Since gr3 is already pretty much full I'll help the count for gr4 and do that.

PSN ID: GTP_Ph1sh
Nationality: USA
Preferred Car Number: 39
Class of Choice: Toyota 86 (might switch to BMW m4 when I get a chance to test which car id perfer)
Team: Free Agent at the moment. Looking for a team
Chassis: Toyota?
Primary Sponsor: TBD

Can always count on da phish.

Great event ! I am thinking about joining the gr 4 with the Cayman. I have some questions though:

1. I dont know if I understand this correctly but there are 7 teams in total right ? So there are also 7 gr 4 cars so 14 cars in total. But why are there 3 entries instead of 2 for every car ?
2. Is it possible to join if I cannot find a teammate ? Would that be the situation where I can drive with the same car as another team (so the 3rd car) ?
3. Is it a problem if I will be missing a race ?
4. Anybody have an idea what the European Amsterdam/Berlin time would be for 2 PM ?

Great event ! I am thinking about joining the gr 4 with the Cayman. I have some questions though:

1. I dont know if I understand this correctly but there are 7 teams in total right ? So there are also 7 gr 4 cars so 14 cars in total. But why are there 3 entries instead of 2 for every car ?
2. Is it possible to join if I cannot find a teammate ? Would that be the situation where I can drive with the same car as another team (so the 3rd car) ?
3. Is it a problem if I will be missing a race ?
4. Anybody have an idea what the European Amsterdam/Berlin time would be for 2 PM ?
1) There isn't a limit on teams entered, and teams are not required to field more than one car if they do not want to.
3) Depends on how often you will miss.
4) 2 p.m. in New York time is 7 p.m. for Berlin.

Hello,

In for the full season of Gr.4 class. Entry details below.

PSN ID: hollowdene
Nationality: GBR
Preferred Car Number: 22
Class of Choice: Gr.4
Team: Vsport Racing
Chassis: Aston Martin Vantage
Primary Sponsor: n/a

Let me know if that's all good.

Edit: Should probably add, I'm not a member of a team so consider me an owner/driver in true gentleman driver style. Also, interested in joining teams that are looking for members

Last edited:
Not sure if I’m being blind or not but I can’t see any build or BOP rules for GT4 in the OP. Where can I find this info?

Possibly a reason behind lack of GT4 entries? People need clarity before they commit. @Eva when can we expect the builds to be finalised?
The GT4 BoP is in @Ax4xGearHead's hands, not mine. I contributed to the GT3 BoP, whereas he was doing the GT4 BoP in house. He'll have to answer that question for you. I've pushed to have it done because I know that having a publicly stated BoP is vital to getting entries. I just couldn't tell you where the hold up is.

Back