torque99uk Motorsport GT7 Photography // Gallery

  • Thread starter Thread starter torque99
  • 18 comments
  • 3,364 views
Are you having better luck with ray tracing on or off in scapes? On seems to create blurry wheels etc sometimes for me...
 
Are you having better luck with ray tracing on or off in scapes? On seems to create blurry wheels etc sometimes for me...
I have left it on all the time, I notice on some replays it makes the cars behind a bit patchy but on Scapes it seems ok. I might give it a go with it switched off this week see if I notice :cheers:
 
Man it looks like a different game compared to PS4 version. The reflections on PS5 really sets it apart from the PS4.
I think you are right, although I played most of GT Sport on PS4 Pro the reflections on the cars and better lighting on the PS5 make more of a difference than I first thought especially now looking at some of the still photos and watching a few replays again compared to the PS4 version. :cheers:
 
As someone who is consistent when comes to quality control. I cannot wait to see what you will capture next. :)
 
Back