Touge Union~ A Community Team!

• Thread starter Hobson
  • 80 comments

Do you think this would make a good addition to our community?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
I was about to ask how it went... :lol:

Edit: Do we use CS or SH tires in this "touge" team?

I personally prefer CS for 450pp, and SH for 500pp.

Touge just means "pass" like a mountain pass...

This is touge racing;

Until Course Maker comes we don't have many good touge tracks, but the back end of nurburgring is good to run.

Touge racing is fun man, you don't have to be great at it, it's not quite as serious as track racing.

The aim is just to try keep up with the guy in front, not overtake.

I was about to ask how it went... :lol:

Edit: Do we use CS or SH tires in this "touge" team?

I personally prefer CS for 450pp, and SH for 500pp.
Streeto xD Its solely not a touge team yo xD It's a drift and togue team. Mainly drifting because then you be hasn't really developed yet. A lot of people said they were going to show up, didn't show a up at all and I fell asleep waiting

Streeto xD Its solely not a touge team yo xD It's a drift and togue team. Mainly drifting because then you be hasn't really developed yet. A lot of people said they were going to show up, didn't show a up at all and I fell asleep waiting
:lol:

Stop lying! I bet you felt asleep first!

Is this team still alive?
Hello there. Welcome to GTP.

There's no need to go around asking if teams are alive or not. People have lives, they play when they can and enjoy themselves how the can whenever possible. To answer your question better, small majority doesn't visit GTP lately but still are out there. You'll see 'em around so do not worry. 👍

Okay...so called community team..anyone online? Haha I am dying on this point lobbies. Hobson? Anyone? I need to start adding the active side of the community lol

Weeell, after experiencing some technical difficulties with my account, I won't be showing up in lobbies for some time.

P.S: It's not banned.

Okay...so called community team..anyone online? Haha I am dying on this point lobbies. Hobson? Anyone? I need to start adding the active side of the community lol
Shiro I'm on like everyday. I stayed up until 4 having one of the greatest runs ever with alpaca, and now I've got over 40 some fresh pics. But a handful of people that I know, are on frequently. toss my a friend request if you want, I'll be on all day

Weeell, after experiencing some technical difficulties with my account, I won't be showing up in lobbies for some time.

P.S: It's not banned.
Punch PSN in the throat. that fixes all my problems

Punch PSN in the throat. that fixes all my problems
Hahhaha, I hope it could be as easily as that. At the moment, I'm not really into fixing the problem since I'm enjoying my 'incognito' time out there . . .

where noone knows who I am. Hahahaha, it's a good air to breath but I will be back.

Hahhaha, I hope it could be as easily as that. At the moment, I'm not really into fixing the problem since I'm enjoying my 'incognito' time out there . . .

where noone knows who I am. Hahahaha, it's a good air to breath but I will be back.
Wait are you saying you made a new account? LOL

@alpacaflip
You came in clutch LOL I took like 20 pictures that day man, it was awesome. I've like officially memorized that track now by accident though haha

Back