Touge Union~ A Community Team!

• Thread starter Hobson
  • 80 comments

Do you think this would make a good addition to our community?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Do you guys grip too? If thats the case, this community is what I have been looking for a long time :D
It's both. I'm mainly drifting but you'll find many people who want to hop on and hit the Touge. I do it myself every once in a while. But drifting is my strong suit. I'm trying to get some support from major Touge teams like Touge Hotlist etc.

It's both. I'm mainly drifting but you'll find many people who want to hop on and hit the Touge. I do it myself every once in a while. But drifting is my strong suit. I'm trying to get some support from major Touge teams like Touge Hotlist etc.

You guys might see me join the touge sometimes then :cheers:

I may join this, but I'm not sure If I'd make the club times since I'm in UTC time zone and for the current event on the 6th is at 1AM here. :boggled:
Understandable. I'll try to find a time to accommodate all time zones

I dont get it, @Hobson youre basically saying its a normal team?

A normal team is made up of community members, and just want to have fun like you do. i.e Drift & Touge

Whats the difference?

I dont get it, @Hobson youre basically saying its a normal team?

A normal team is made up of community members, and just want to have fun like you do. i.e Drift & Touge

Whats the difference?
When did I say it was a normal team?

Tbh I'd be down to join as well, but my community teams are full. Il have to leave a few so that I can join. I do like to do touge but I have no idea how to tune for it. Maybe if I get a few tips and a bit of help I'm sure it could be very fun

Tbh I'd be down to join as well, but my community teams are full. Il have to leave a few so that I can join. I do like to do touge but I have no idea how to tune for it. Maybe if I get a few tips and a bit of help I'm sure it could be very fun
I'm still trying to get support for the touge side man. I've got all the support I could ever want for drifting but the other is really lacking so I'm glad you're on board!

I can link you a basic tuning guide if you would like. :gtpflag:

Back