Series CancelledFinished 

• Thread starter Brutaka
  • 213 comments

What Five tracks do you want to see in this series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
United States
Chicago
Brutaka_GT
Series Cancelled.​

Attachments

• Tour de Polyphony.jpg
    Tour de Polyphony.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Accidentally only chose one track. My other votes are for Grand Valley, SSR5, High Speed Ring, and Trial Mountain.

Can't wait for this :D. Only thing is though I'm pretty sure I'll be gone the first 2 weekends in April (Long Beach GP woohoo) so I'll see how it comes out.

To anyone who wishes to help me test, here are the procedures:
Use the Chevy Camaro TC as the base time car, raise it up to 600pp,leave the car stock, and test at Trial Mountain. All other cars that you run have to be within a second of the Camaro's time.

The amount of credits to buy all the cars is 1,141,000 cr. It will cost roughly 75,000 cr to make them all 600pp.

So I just finished testing some of the cars. Here are my impressions.

Camaro: control car, very weavy around the track, needs more stability.
Corvette: fun to drive, very adherent, still too fast at 570 PP.
IS F: handles like a 🤬 truck.
GT-R: same deal as the Vette, very grippy, but needs less PP.
Tuscan Speed 6: too light and weavy, like the Camaro. I suggest adding a few kg.

I can also post the times I got, if you want.

Very similar to my findings, just give me some PP suggestions that you think can even them out and i'll take that into account.

Very similar to my findings, just give me some PP suggestions that you think can even them out and i'll take that into account.
I'd suggest dropping the IS F's weight, but that's not possible. And I don't know how we can even out the handling with more power. The Camaro and the Tuscan could use a few more kg, so as to stabilize them. Try dropping the GT-R and the Vette to 560-550 PP to see if it's better.

I'd suggest dropping the IS F's weight, but that's not possible. And I don't know how we can even out the handling with more power. The Camaro and the Tuscan could use a few mor kg, so as to stabilize them. Try dropping the GT-R and the Vette to 560-550 PP to see if it's better.
Ok. I assume the ISF will need a proper tune to be competitive

Sorry I haven't updated in a while but i'll have the pp list and track list complete today, tomorrow at the latest.
I will open sign ups tomorrow and attempt to plan a series start on the first or second week of April.

The track voting is over, and if we count @doodlemonoply's votes then that means that Grand Valley and Autumn Ring are tied. Quick, the first person who comments on which track they want will be chosen.

Back