Toyota 7 Race Car

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tom
  • 6 comments
  • 396 views

Tom

Voice of Gran Turismo
Premium
Messages
6,390
United Kingdom
Kent
Messages
tombrookscomms
Hi there, I am looking for a Toyota 7 Race Car, will trade it for Ferrari 330 P4 Race Car

Tom :)
 
I have one, do you have anything else? any japanese gt500 cars or LM cars?
 
I'll trade my Toyota 7 for your Ferrari 330 P4 Race Car. can trade asap.
 
Umm I have a Ford GT LM Race Car Spec II, CALSONIC SKYLINE GT-R Race Car '93 and a MINOLTA Toyota 88C-V Race Car '89 if that is any help?
 
Hey Warmong, i'd love to trade, but unfortunatley I can't until tuesday, could you send the 7 now and i'll send the P4 on tuesday? PSN id: tombrooks97
 
I'll send you the toyota 7 on tuesday. then you can send me the ferrari.
 
Okay mate no problem
 
Back