Toyota 7 tune?

United States
United States
xDToXx_Kilo
hey guys im new to the forum and this is gonna be my first post to the tune forum. I was just wondering if anyone has a tune for the Toyota 7 race car yet? I bought one last night for my second car and after slapping the stage 3 turbo and adding some weight to it to bring it down to 750pp it won the "like the wind" race at indy by 7 seconds and ran a 42.913 lap! I would like to use this 2 million dollar car for more races, but im not the best when it comes to tuning cars. Any help would be greatly appreciated! thank you in advance.

I've tried that one before. It's no use for anything but straight line driving...
Haven't found any other tune, but I'm very interested in a one as well.
Huh thats too bad. Im looking as well and was planning to use that one

Huh thats too bad. Im looking as well and was planning to use that one
I might give it a shot myself. I might come up with something that would fit my own driving style, even though I feel like the 7 won't fit anything but the gentlest of drivers :P
I think I've got the basics of reducing under- and oversteer, but I'm in no way an experienced tuner, so I can't promise I'll come up with something.
Give me this weekend and I'll see what I can do...

The problem with the Seven, for me, is the low top end power. With proper gearing though, I can get it to 429 km/h (ca. 268 mph). I have no over/understeer problems. However I have been driving the car since I was 9 years old back in GT4 and I know it's "ways". So that may be the reason why I have no steering problems with this car.

The problem with the Seven, for me, is the low top end power. With proper gearing though, I can get it to 429 km/h (ca. 268 mph). I have no over/understeer problems. However I have been driving the car since I was 9 years old back in GT4 and I know it's "ways". So that may be the reason why I have no steering problems with this car.
Doesn't it lack some cornering speed compared to other cars in it's class?

hey guys im new to the forum and this is gonna be my first post to the tune forum. I was just wondering if anyone has a tune for the Toyota 7 race car yet? I bought one last night for my second car and after slapping the stage 3 turbo and adding some weight to it to bring it down to 750pp it won the "like the wind" race at indy by 7 seconds and ran a 42.913 lap! I would like to use this 2 million dollar car for more races, but im not the best when it comes to tuning cars. Any help would be greatly appreciated! thank you in advance.

Plus Dragon and Adam...you guys use SRF? What pp? Racing Hards, or RS or?

No SRF, 767, RH tires. I have little problems with it stock, actually, although faster is always better...

He

Hello.. can i get the tuning receipt.. i would really appreciate.. thank you..

Back