TOYOTA CHAMPIONSHIP II (COMPLETE) - SCHOSSE IS THE CHAMPION

  • Thread starter Thread starter bloodyboyblue
  • 128 comments
  • 8,612 views
Won’t be able to participate tonight, will miss the last race of the series as I won’t be home next Sunday.

Was a fun series though, good luck to everyone for the remainder of the races!
 
Last edited:
@Schosse @DR HASH @buybon355 @Sparkz_360 @Nuschel01
@oldguy58 @docbrown40 @Herimopp89 @micantony
@Standard_FV @fastnloud30 @DC2_Evan @DesertPenguin

Final race is tomorrow, not a high attendance lately so let's give
bloodyboyblue a race to remember as thanks for the work he put into
this championship.

Edit:
I did not check to see if anyone had already left the championship, I only just
tagged everyone in the points standings.

Thanks Jocke.

As a reminder to everyone, the starting lineup will be the reverse order of the points standings (as long as you’ve made one start), so if anyone comes back after running a race or two earlier in the season they’ll be starting at the front.

It’ll be rolling start to give people space and make it less chaotic at the start with any pace differentials through the field.

I tested the 4 cars and they ended up being separated by less than 2 tenths of a second, so it really comes down to personal preference.
 
Last edited:
Will have to miss this finale as I will not be home until Monday.

Have a good one all!
 
I didn't plan on it but I got today off so I'll pop in for a bit
 
Room Open
0475-4251-8863-0492-6788

Remember this week you’ll have to use both RM and RH tires
 
Last edited:
I really thought it started at 10pm my time, was shocked to see I was wrong. Didn't have to restart for my sake.

Had a long, fun battle for 6th with Standard_FV.

No hard feelings @MC-170, it's just super distracting when somebody keeps on texting in the middle of an ongoing race.
 
Back