TOYOTA CHAMPIONSHIP II (COMPLETE) - SCHOSSE IS THE CHAMPION

That looks like a cool little racing series, count me in. I wont make every race but as far as I have time on a sunday evening, I would like to join. :)
( Schosse97 / #12)

Good to have you, I didn’t know you were on GTP so that’s why I didn’t tag you originally.

Great mix of people so far

(un)lucky number 13. I may try to make it to some of the other races, but I'll be at N24 for sure. I guess I should do some practice at some point before then lol

FF01D382-EE20-4E90-B84E-89927AD6711D.jpeg
See you all at the Green Hell.

Man, all you guys are way better at making liveries than I am. Give a man some pointers or something :lol:

Don't ask me lol I'm bad with creating designs with shapes and lines. I'm better at placement and lining up sponsor decals

I'm bad at both :lol::guilty: probably doesn't help that I'm extremely not creative
I usually just try to copy another’s design or aspects of a real world livery design. I’m a hack too. LOL.
Learning how to place lines and stripes is new to me, but i am learning slowly how to rotate, skew, etc in the editor.
I have a long way to go as well.

The livery creation tools are a rabbit hole i try not to go down for fear of getting sucked in for days/weeks/months.
I usually just use someone else's creation, but with the requirement for our own numbers here i had to build something (even though i just copied 75% of an existing design by finding the decals). The search feature sucks though (easier to use on PC, but still sucks how PD manage their database).

I really wish they would create a livery editor OUTSIDE of the ps4 so i could work on them on my ipad or similar and then import to GTSport.

Edit: and I agree, there are some talented, creative people out there. I’m amazed at their skills. Even to make the basic look clean and professional.

Last edited:
Yeah, I can see that being a helpful way to learn. Maybe I'll have to give that a shot with some IMSA GT4 liveries here soon. I really like the livery editor in this game. Its SO MUCH easier to use than the one in the Forza series

Yeah, I can see that being a helpful way to learn. Maybe I'll have to give that a shot with some IMSA GT4 liveries here soon. I really like the livery editor in this game. Its SO MUCH easier to use than the one in the Forza series
If you’re lucky, the series you copy gives you this:

Attachments

• 0BB7FD0E-6BAB-4E81-AEDE-29E127984784.jpeg
    0BB7FD0E-6BAB-4E81-AEDE-29E127984784.jpeg
    38.5 KB · Views: 11
Room Open

Let’s do this. Fingers crossed for no issues.

Race starts in just over an hour. From now till then is qualifying/practice.

I’m going to do a Rinsky and start at the back so I can keep track of everything

Last edited:
That was good fun guys! Thanks for the awesome racing.
I tip my hat to some of those lap times some of you were able to pull off without crashing. Nicely done! :cheers:

Good racing.

Back