TOYOTA CHAMPIONSHIP II (COMPLETE) - SCHOSSE IS THE CHAMPION

If the game offered the option to force the compound change like GT6 did then it’d be different.
You could just make it a rule and check the replay after the race to see if everyone changed their compound once

Once again I have work in the afternoon so can't make it. I'm gonna try talking to them about working Sunday mornings so I can be home for this.

wow what a terrible race for me :( binned the car two laps in, got it repaired and was then hit half a lap later and got another aero and suspension damage :D oh dear, maybe next week things go better

I haven't been able to race yesterday unfortunately as I had no money to buy that expensive ass Japanese racing car! Worked through some of the GT races but made nowhere near enough to buy. Hopefully see you all in the next race with a much more affordable car.
MC

I haven't been able to race yesterday unfortunately as I had no money to buy that expensive ass Japanese racing car! Worked through some of the GT races but made nowhere near enough to buy. Hopefully see you all in the next race with a much more affordable car.
MC

I got lucky and won the last car as daily milage gift a week before the race.
:dopey:

It's a shame we can't sell of gift cars like in previous versions...can't tell you how many cars I've got at least 6 of. :crazy:

Last edited:
Unfortunately our light and electricity went, British Gas will be coming to take a look between now & half 8.

Fortunately if they stick to their word, I can make it for the second race as I believe we’re doing 2x20 sprint races.

If am not on by half 8, start without me.

Unfortunately our light and electricity went, British Gas will be coming to take a look between now & half 8.

Fortunately if they stick to their word, I can make it for the second race as I believe we’re doing 2x20 sprint races.

If am not on by half 8, start without me.

If they’re anything like the companies here, they’ll actually be there at 10:00, so we shall see. Fingers crossed

Hi @bloodyboyblue

As I did put Sunday Cup on hold because I'll be busy the next Sunday afternoon I may be able to join TOYOTA CHAMPIONSHIP II.
I hope there is a spot for part time drivers :cheers:

Coincidentally next Sunday I’m busy as well so it’s an off week for this series as well, it’ll be resuming on the 24th. There will be space for you then if you can still join

The second half of the championship resumes tomorrow with the fastest race of the season. The main question is can @Sparkz_360 make a comeback to challenge the invincible German trio in the points? We have one drop score, but it’ll still be hard to overcome their consistency.

Last time around in GT6, we did this race in TS030s, and myself, buybon and Jocke all ended up in the bottom 4 of the order. We’ll see if we can improve this time. I don’t have high hopes for myself anyway.

Last edited:
Unfortunately.... I will have to miss the next two meetings.

Tomorrow I have a family outing to attend to...

The following Sunday I will be at my girlfriends house...

Hope you all have fun.

I'm thinking about asking for the final week off from work. Reverse championship points would start me on pole :sly:

Yep, that rule will apply to anyone who’s made at least one start. So if anyone new joins they’ll be at the back.

It’ll be a rolling start to prevent chaos at the start with slower guys up front

We turned our clocks forward an hour here, so races will be an hour earlier for you Europeans today, 8:00pm UK time, still 4pm Eastern. If that doesn’t work for you guys let me know.

For the races at BB, I will set the races for 21 laps, and there will be 1 formation lap. I’ll set it for a rolling start, and the leader will pace the field at around 60mph/100kph. Everyone will bunch up and line up double file, with the leader on the inside (left), 2nd on the outside, 3rd on the inside, and so on, and we’ll start the race when the leader hits the start/finish line to begin lap 2.

EDIT: the races should be shorter than usual this week so we could start at 8:30pm UK time which is 4:30 my time...I’ll just open the room and see how many show up

Last edited:
Back