Toyota FT-86 Concept II '11??? CLOSED!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter powerstrokin06
  • 32 comments
  • 2,188 views
Messages
472
Messages
powerstrokin06
I have Orange Metallic and want yours of other colors..........I have most of everything to offer or we could do Car for Car, Color for Color.....PM if interested!!👍:)
 
Last edited:
From what I read on MyGT, it's supposed to be awarded for those who bought (or buy now not sure), multiple pieces of DLC... no clue, I didn't got it and bought the complete pack long ago, so I got the special Kart and restore chips, but no FT-86 Concept II... just a 86GT like everyone else...

And if it's like I read, then it's almost for sure untradeable (sp?).
 
Han_the_Dragon
From what I read on MyGT, it's supposed to be awarded for those who bought (or buy now not sure), multiple pieces of DLC... no clue, I didn't got it and bought the complete pack long ago, so I got the special Kart and restore chips, but no FT-86 Concept II... just a 86GT like everyone else...

And if it's like I read, then it's almost for sure untradeable (sp?).

Yep, you're correct. But, it is in fact, tradeable. 👍
 
Yep, you're correct. But, it is in fact, tradeable. 👍

I'm correct in witch point? I want the car, and got all the current DLC, but didn't got it, what am I missing here?
 
Han_the_Dragon
I'm correct in witch point? I want the car, and got all the current DLC, but didn't got it, what am I missing here?

You have to buy multiple (2 or more) DLC packages to receive the car.

I think on your situation, you have bought the Complete Pack and nothing else. You would have to buy another pack.
 
If it's just that, maybe when I buy the next DLC I probably will receive it too, if not and since it's tradeable, I think I'm on the right place 💡:)
 
Just went and bought paints again like earlier post and got a black one.
Cheers.:)
 
Yep, you're correct. But, it is in fact, tradeable. 👍

Are you kidding me? :dopey: I'm too cheap to buy multiple DLC and would kill for one of those! Thank God it is tradeable! :)
 
You have to buy multiple (2 or more) DLC packages to receive the car.

I think on your situation, you have bought the Complete Pack and nothing else. You would have to buy another pack.

I have bought 2 complete packs (got blonde moment when first dlc released:lol:) and I got only Toyota 86 GT ’12..not Toyota FT-86 Concept II
 
JK83
I have bought 2 complete packs (got blonde moment when first dlc released:lol:) and I got only Toyota 86 GT ’12..not Toyota FT-86 Concept II

On the same account?
 
JK83

Sorry, I don't know the answer to that then. Maybe someone else might know?
 
Damn does anyone want to send me one?

I have good amount of cars, including all tickets and a black 0/0/0 400r

PM me for details
 
iv got it in black , 0/0/0 if it helps :D
 
:( only need to put that car and i have 41 cars :)
 
Bump still wanting other colors so lets trade out folks...........I want that Black one for sure and all others!! Can trade tonight
 
i can send 1 silky black on the 23rd , desperate for a pace car :S
 
I have bought 2 complete packs (got blonde moment when first dlc released:lol:) and I got only Toyota 86 GT ’12..not Toyota FT-86 Concept II

If I understand you correctly, you had to buy 2 DIFFERENT pieces of DLC, not just 2 pieces of the same DLC.
Buying 2 paint packs will not do it.
But buying a complete pack and a paint pack will work.
 
Bump still wanting other colors so lets trade out folks...........I want that Black one for sure and all others!! Can trade tonight

i have orange racing cart 125 SPL. TICKETS UNOPENED
I HAVE FT-86 II Concept '11 dark blue ? TICKETS UNOPENED

and its buy the DSL twice great work
 
Last edited:
i have orange racing cart 125 SPL. TICKETS UNOPENED
I HAVE FT-86 II Concept '11 dark blue ? TICKETS UNOPENED

and its buy the DSL twice great work

Let's trade my 2 for your 2?? I've got tghe Orange Metallic FT86 and the Red 125 Special Kart
 
I'm interested but, will it "works" in my "pal game"??

I can offer almost any car.
 
I'm not sure friend......maybe someone will chime in on that??
 
Back